Boil Over needs a buff
Struggling effects really don't do anything since the killer can just press A or D if they are swaying to one side. It should really affect the struggling speed. I think 5%, 10%, 15% is fair.
Struggling effects really don't do anything since the killer can just press A or D if they are swaying to one side. It should really affect the struggling speed. I think 5%, 10%, 15% is fair.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can understand them not wanting to use that idea until a Decisive Strike nerf, tho.
Proof?
they said it is..to many people crying about it
They never said it was getting a buff, they have however stated that it is getting nerfed.
Well if everyone ran a perk like that than you will see a lot more killers slug you for kills.
A change to struggling speed would probably be OP, even as weak as 15%. But yes, Boil Over is a terrible perk as it is. Not just niche terrible but "What were they thinking?!?" terrible.
I don't know if this is true or not but I heard 15% would only be 2 seconds less. I really don't that's too OP.
This is not true. They did some concept about it, and now they're actually working on another project (no promises, once again), that will make DS to only stun the killer, but not drop.
Proof : https://imgur.com/a/Uhx6cVj
As he says, it's a TEST, so it's gonna very likely be either in the PTB, or possibly opted out, like the previous TESTS for DS.
About Boil Over :
The wiggling effect, as killer, is actually pretty annoying. Tho, the other power could definitely use a buff of a few meters to make it actually useful.
Does that even make a difference if they just wiggle out?
Less stun time, more situational, not always a wiggle out, and possible teamplay with flashlights.
I dealt with Boil Over in the PTB - and I can tell you without a doubt that it has a noticeable effect on how easily I can navigate to a hook. It DOES make a difference. I'd say if they buffed either your way or any further than the way it is, it would make Iron Grip meta again. I'm not sure anybody wants to see a return of the IG meta again...
Oh no... 2 seconds. Such meta.
Iron Grasp isn't as good as it once was. I doubt it'll be meta again even if Boil Over gets buffed.