Another feng and Kate cosmetics!!!!
Cause we definitely needed more of them. I was worried we wouldn't get any more. We love it!!!!!
I don't think they understand other survivors other then them exist
Cause we definitely needed more of them. I was worried we wouldn't get any more. We love it!!!!!
I don't think they understand other survivors other then them exist
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow, the release order on these is killing me. I only wanted one from the set and I guess it will be last if they are doing Feng and Kate now.
I wish they'd give other characters more cosmetics. Also wish they'd stop with the asymmetrical clothing too, it's so ugly.
The art department when they read this post after being told by their boss to make their third feng skin this week.
I'm happy Kate finally gets something that isn't cells only, but for real, the asymmetrical clothes. Those pants are a disaster.
We need more Wesker cosmetics
Me, a Zarina main who wants more cosmetics for the queen instead of just party outifts
BHVR after making another Feng cosmetic:
I kinda like the half bra Kate top just cuz of how ridiculous it looks lmao, so I bought it. I also bought the Feng and Yun Jin full outfits with shards so I can't really complain
That's totally what it is, but it is soooo tired. And it just feeds itself, some people use a survs like Feng/Kate in part because they have so many customization options, and BHVR keeps making cosmetics predominantly for their most popular characters, while others just wither on the vine, and will continue to so long as the cycle repeats.
They sell well and people like playing them why wouldn't the devs give them a lot of cosmetics
Surely they should make more cosmetics for chars nobody is playing
People are definitely playing other characters then kate or feng. They should also get some cosmetics too.
What about people who don't play them? They get nothing?
They have to make money and those characters make them money hopefully someone you play gets something cool soon fingers crossed
Here's hoping but I swear if feng or Kate gets another cosmetics I'm going to freak out
Feng yeah but Kate just now started getting stuff this year she's having a moment let's let the girls and gays enjoy this bestie
Ok bestie. I will let them enjoy themselves
On the plus side, Yun-Jin FINALLY got a new skin
Not really. I am playing as Kate and buying her cosmetics because she is hot. I don't care about male survivors or survivors like Nea, Feng.