I PRESENT TO YOU A DBD FORUM SCRIPT

The way many threads go:

OP: The sky is what you see when you look up. (2 upvotes)

A: If you're going to post, get your facts straight. I can already tell you don't know what the hell you're talking about. It's spelled, "skye." (5 upvotes)

OP: No, it's not. I know what I'm talking about. (1 upvote)

B: Actually, you're both wrong. It's s-k-i-g-h. (7 upvotes)

C: You're actually all wrong. It's c-e-i-l-i-n-g. The word got updated a long time ago. (12 upvotes)

D: Are you an idiot? That's spelled s-e-a-l-i-n-g and that's still the wrong word in this context. It's s-k-y, like the OP said. Maybe you should actually read a dictionary before commenting. (16 upvotes)

C: I do read dictionaries. I even won the Spelling Bee in the third grade and I can link you a screenshot of a dictionary showing you I'm right. (7 upvotes)

F: Who cares about what your one screenshot from a dictionary no one has ever heard of says? And wow, good for you. You won in the third grade. Like that somehow makes you an expert.๐Ÿ™„


The silent majority reading the thread: ๐Ÿ‘€

Some: Well, OP is a big boy. I'm sure he can handle this by himself.

Others: I don't wanna deal with the stress.

Others still: Not worth my energy.

Even more others: No one will believe me anyway.

The saddest: I think OP is right, but maybe we're actually wrong . . .

Comments