How does reactive healing work?
does it only work if I'm healed a little already? or do can it work even if i haven't been healed at all? if not, this perk is pretty bad
does it only work if I'm healed a little already? or do can it work even if i haven't been healed at all? if not, this perk is pretty bad
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it works as long as you are injured and unbroken
They should change it so it gives you 35% healing progress straight up, and maybe add a short cooldown. Still niche but will be a lot better than its current version.
I assume you can just be injured and it heals you. unfortunately its only 35 of ur current healing so you cant get fully healed by it
so I think its a really bad perk. about the same as Solidarity but at least with solidarity you can get fully healed quite easily
I don't think it's really that bad at all. Especially with healing being as fast and strong as it is already, being healed by a large chunk instantly isn't horrible.
Having it give just 35% instantly, or God forbid fully healing you instantly, would simply be too strong and would make it a must have in every build in every match. And since they just go changed a bunch of perks like that, I imagine they don't want more perks like that.
I wouldn’t describe current healing as fast or strong. It has certainly been nerfed.
Resurgence would be the better option imo. Instant 50% heal after you're unhooked.
I'd rather be healed 1 charge every 3.5 seconds reactively over time. Like a self-care but longer. With this, it'll heal you retroactively over time for a total of 56 seconds if you don't heal yourself, someone heals you or you are not broken nor affected by heal slowdown perks. THAT would be a helluva perk!