The last big change we need!!
Nerf Gen Rushing.
OLD:
1 person - 80 sec gen
2 Survivors 44.44 seconds
3 Survivors 33.33 seconds
4 Survivors 28.57 seconds
NEW:
1 surv - 120 seconds
2 Survivors 90 seconds
3 Survivors 70 seconds
4 Survivors 60 seconds
Comments
Bring solo and swf closer together and finally introduce a second objective. Done. Balance fixed.
I puked a bit in my mouth.
No matter how balanced this might be, the fun factor will drop hard.
Even if they did that, it wouldn't be enough for you, lets be real here.
Put this in the "balance = 4k" category.
And the next big change we need is for them to delete DS. No nerf, just delete.
Just a little note for you: Gen Rushing just means, that you did your job as killer bad, 'cause you didn't make enough pressure for survivor. If you want to make more pressure, you need to slug or/and catch the survivor that wants to rescue, etc.
And second: That's not solution for killer and survivor. Another kind of objective or anything else would be better.
Holding down a button for longer isn't a good fix. That's not fun. Fixing generators needs to be more involved. I'm not a game developer, I don't know what to suggest, but usually in games repairing machines means finding parts, installing those parts, solving puzzles like how those parts fit together. I'm not saying that would definitely work here, but just holding a button down longer is definitely not going to make the game better.
Even more time pressing one button? Seriously, no
I'd rather be forced to look for scraps to complete gens than do this tbh. At least it would be fun since I have to actually do more than holding one button for 2min
Do you want a 2nd objective that is optional?
Because that wouldn't fix anything.
The survivor objective is doable to fast compared to the time it takes for the killer objective to do.
Erm… let's say… I doubt that statement...
Hmm, i can only find an INcrease in gen time, from 70 to 80 seconds.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Patches
And they removed the 3 oclock skillchecks, because they had been to hard and buffed toolboxes to "compensate".
I actually like those now since the current SCs are a joke to me.
Might as well remove the Skill part, they're just Checks.
You confused me... why do you bring up SELF CARE?^^
But SC = skillcheck to you, right? :P
It was faster to abbreviate.
SC is normally Self Care to me, but within the context of Skill Checks, it worked here too.
Obviously, this time, it didn't work.
i have 4ked the last 17 games today just using trapper and basement (this is in rank 11 btw). im neutral in this, i play killer and survivor equally. it would be nice to have gens take longer but it would become boring for survivors.
If we remove Nurse, Spirit, Billy and Hag or heavily nerf them. Otherwise survivors could never beat any of these 4 because they're already suited to win consistently with the current gen-time.
But therein lies the problem that not all killers are good at creating pressure. By that I mean it's obviously much easier with Billy than Wraith.
People want to use chracters they like though. Which is understandable. But eventually they need to accept that against a strong SWF team they're going to have to play much better with a weak character to win.
Which again is why the devs can create characters for fun but there does need to be a good supply of strong killers
Sure. If they made the Great Skill Check 90% larger.
Dude, here in the forum I rather ask, because most people suggest stuff without using their brains.
So I better make sure we are on the same page. :P
No. And devs said they are not gonna change the repairing time. Not gonna hold M1 even longer...