How do YOU decide which killer to buy / wait for sale / pass?
Which things do you judge before making a choice? If the killer is fun? If the killer is unique? If the killer has good skins or good animations? or you just buy for collection? etc.
Which things do you judge before making a choice? If the killer is fun? If the killer is unique? If the killer has good skins or good animations? or you just buy for collection? etc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am buying all chapters day one. And it does not matter they have fun power/good perks etc. I just love to having every characters in game.
If I like their lore or their power, I'll buy them !
I get them all because not having one would piss me off
Looks. Then the lore. Then some hysteric thoughts about if they "match" my personality / me. Then it really depends on what I want more, a chocloate croissant or digital goods I can play with. Overall an exhausting, philosophical and unnecessary progress.
if I like the license, I buy it, regardless of the sale. If not, I just wait for sale to keep full collection, or save up some BP for it in the rift
I wait until it goes on 40% or 50% sale, then I'll buy it... although this next resident evil chapter I might buy when it releases.
But moreso for the survivor perks...
I just buy them all. In DBD I am a completionist.
I am glad i am not only one who is doing that. Sometimes i just don't know why i am buying them. I knew i was not gonna play Twins, Trickster etc but i bought them anyway.
I buy every Killer, even though I know I won't play any of them because Demogorgon exists
We normally I would say Bubba first but not sure anymore watch some yt and get the killer you find most interesting
DBD has the most affordable DLC in the business. I buy them day 1.
Usually, I buy a DLC when I feel like it or really want a specific perk.
The only exception is the ANOES Chapter, which I bought together with the base game. It was one of the reasons why I decided to play DBD in the first place.
When I first bought the game (silent hill chapter) I bought all licenses that were on sale (over time). When it comes to original content I only pay with in game currency. So far I have always had enough for the latest original chapter. Oh yeah and if it's a new licensed chapter I'll gladly pay day one.
I buy all the killers. 🙂
When I started playing, I’d buy one or two chapters every time a sale was on. That gave me plenty of time to level the characters as much as I wanted to before getting another ‘batch’.
I was caught up around the release of Stranger Things, and from there all chapters have been day 1 purchases or near enough that. Mostly for completionist purposes, but also killers in particular for a variety of things to play as.
Always from steam as well. Might as well get the whole package while I’m at it.
Do I need them for an achievement? Yes, then I'll buy it
First, I see if they look good
Second, I see how they play through Streamers and Youtubers
Third, I see if their perks are interesting and are something I would consider using
I’m a completionist, and having one locked would bug me lmao
I don't buy anything more. I get the DLCs from a friend for free, max the character to get the perks on my other, and call it a day.