Bloodpoint farming?
Do you guys still have a lot of flans left over from the event? About how many? And which role
Do you guys still have a lot of flans left over from the event? About how many? And which role
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If anybody would like to use those flans that they have in a 4 man swf. No voicechat, just playing together for the flan stacking, lmk
Yes (survivor), I'm waiting until the bp incentives come back to use them though
That’s true but it’s 1.5x bloodpoints right now so it wouldn’t be too much different, if at all
It might if they don't change how the incentive was being calculated.
For the short time it was up the incentive was being applied to offerings as well. A flan was effectively giving a 212% bonus with the 100% incentive.
Well I’m pretty sure that’s one of the reasons they killswitched the incentives. It wasn’t supposed to be like that and they’re fixing it I think
You're probably right. I swear there was a post from Mandy saying that the bloodpoint gains had nothing to do with the reason the incentives were kill switched but I haven't been able to find it.
Even if it wasn't the initial reason I fully expect the calculation to be changed. One can dream, though.
I have around 500, probably more.
You...
You don't want to know how much I have, lmao.
I have about 20 left on Legion, 26 left on Hag. I'm using them currently.
Id use them while you have them as after a certain point event items become deactivated. I still have plenty of those red envelops but I cant use them and prestiging no longer empties your inventory. If bhvr ever clears old event items that be nice
200+ on survivors and 300 on killers
I got about 200 survivor flans and 650 killer flans.
I have stockpiled plenty on both sides. I always use them on killer, but I'm very hesitant to use them on survivor atm.
well if you guys have those flans on survivor and any of you want to party up in a 4 man and use flans every game then lmk. No need for voicechat, so don’t be scared lol, just playing together for flans
They will never become deactivated. The offerings you’re talking about are one that’s either spawn something on the map or create generators that have a cool design to them, being event specific. So you’re only allowed to use those offerings when the event comes back around. But cake offerings stay available forever. I still have ones from 3 years ago (3rd year anniversary) that I can use
sure my ign is MrJack20252#90da
I do not know what those "flans offerings" are, but I am pretty sure I don't have any.
Oh ok my apologies sorry for spreading faulty info
I prbably still have over 3,000 flans most of which are on killers.
ok I sent you a friend request. It’s the Zack one
No problem bro it happens
I have a bunch on my Killers. In fact it's why I opted not to prestige them in the leadup to 6.1. They were high enough to be at least P1 in any case. I had some on my Survivors, too, but was less concerned there so I prestiged everyone except my main and Steve and Nancy.
I have more flans in the killer side of things than surivvor thou D:
👍️