Hardest killer for Xbox

Which killers are hardest to use on Xbox ?

Comments

  • You mean on console? Every killer you have to aim good with.

  • Probably depends on which xbox. Nurse is difficult on console due to sensitivity and the low framerate, but the new generation consoles have a better framerate.

    In general, I'd say Trickster. He is miserable on controller. Like really really miserable.

  • Any "skill" killers like Pinhead, Nurse, Huntress, Trickster etc.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Any "skill" killers like Pinhead, Nurse, Huntress, Trickster etc.

    Pin head no the rest yes

  • @legacycolt said:

    You mean on console? Every killer you have to aim good with.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    Trickster on controller is an exercise in misery that could be easily corrected if BHVR tried.

    @TheArbiter said:

    Any "skill" killers like Pinhead, Nurse, Huntress, Trickster etc.

    Dear lord. The amount of frustrating 1k, 2k games as Trickster just to be decent at his aim was agonizing. It was worth it in the end.


    Mouse (and maybe even gyro if Dbd added it) will always be better than a control stick. Zizzagging survivors are a headache on stick vs. a mouse.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3119691#Comment_3119691

    And having a deadzone slider and a response curve that feels natural will always be better than having what DbD has.

    Iirc Mandy said that they're looking into controller options. Crossing my fingers lol

  • nurse, oni, huntress, trickster, pinhead, etc. all the killers that require aim and flicks

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3119704#Comment_3119704

    I recall nothing of the sort.

    A certain Pig enjoyer made their awareness known to me not too long ago though, back when I had a Twitter. But one dev's awareness of one player's gripes on the internet doesn't exactly translate into action.

    I could've sworn she said once that they're looking into options. I haven't seen everything she posted, neither have you.

  • For me anyway its Blight, and Oni while using his power. It doesn't matter how hard I try, or how much I play them it feels like I'm dying every game I swear.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Probably depends on which xbox. Nurse is difficult on console due to sensitivity and the low framerate, but the new generation consoles have a better framerate.

    In general, I'd say Trickster. He is miserable on controller. Like really really miserable.

    Nurse is fine on controller she is not limited like blight and hillbilly. Their turning is so hard but on pc you can abuse some tech with them. Oni can't either do 180s on console. I think all these killers turning should be bit increased but only for console. Nurse is fine and very smooth on my xbox series. I also think console should get stronger aim assist as I have to aim with my tumb to gets hit but on pc you aim with whole hand.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Trickster on controller is an exercise in misery that could be easily corrected if BHVR tried.

    Aim assist?

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Any "skill" killers like Pinhead, Nurse, Huntress, Trickster etc.

    Pinhead is pain I just have to play m1 with him and only try some sure hits with the chain.

  • Hardest Killer for...

    Xbox One Series X: Hillbilly

    PS5: Nurse

    Nintendo Switch: Freddy

    DBD Mobile: Clown

  • Trickster by far. Feels horrible with a controller.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3119886#Comment_3119886

    I'm more active here than my post count lets on. If she said something explicitly about controller options, I would've seen it. Hard to miss the BHVR post flag. (E: actually can we take a moment to appreciate that? Makes getting up-to-date news much simpler. Great UI design.)

    But I did check the comment history up until April of this year just to make sure (searching for "options", "controller", "console", and "settings"). Also did a few searches on google and here. Only thing I could find is her saying that K&M support isn't likely to happen (but could change at some point). Maybe she said something about it elsewhere, but I feel like something about it would've been posted here.

    Considering that they pushed back some of the goals they did have this year, I highly doubt controller options are anywhere close on the horizon. Obviously things can change but...it's looking bleak.

    Sadness and depression. I'll keep playing Trickster and miss those damn zig-zag survivors till eternity.

  • @RatbasterdJr said:

    nurse, oni, huntress, trickster, pinhead, etc. all the killers that require aim and flicks

    Yeah, I play mostly on console and trying to nail those flicky demon strikes with a controller was making me insane, so I abandoned him.

    I've gotten decent with Huntress on a controller, but still feels clunky compared to a mouse.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3119913#Comment_3119913

    Aim assist wouldn't help much (would maybe even be detrimental at extremely close range) and would cause other issues, like being able to find survivors with the pull of the camera.

    Bare minimum we need a deadzone slider that can enable a wider range of camera movement than currently possible when set to the lowest value and going further, a response curve that's more in line with FPS and TPS defaults like Siege, Apex/Titanfall, and Fortnite.

    Fornite has aimassist and well if you need aimassist to find survivor 1m away from you well ok.

  • Every Killer that is worse on Console versus PC:

    Billy, Nurse, Huntress, Oni, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Blight, Trickster, Nemesis and Pinhead.


    Out of those Trickster is probably the worst.