Dragon's Grip and Oppression need a buffs
Dragon's Grip and Oppression need a buffs
Both perks has a cooldown for a 80 seconds, this makes inconsistent perks for current game, I think the ideal changes is reduce cooldown to 60 seconds.
Neither perk in this game should have any positive or negative effects for more than 60 seconds.
Comments
There are a lot of perks they need to look at, even if just for tiny buffs.
There is no reason Opression should have such a long cooldown when far better regression perks have none.
You're right, they both do need to be fixed, but I absolutely DON'T want them to get a buff.
Of course you know why, right?
Thanataphobia and Overcharge both got buffs in the perk rework to try to get more killers to use them.
Then, they both got NERFED to be WAY worse than they were originally.
I have zero faith in the perk balance guy to be able to touch a killer perk without eventually deciding to make it flat-out worse, even if the original goal was to make it better (even just 10% better).
They'd start out reducing the cool down of those two by 8 seconds and in 4 months, both of them would end up with a 5-minute cool down.
I agree with u some perks are obsolete and hope they announce again more perk changes for the next chapter.
I love Oppression and agree it is not powerful enough to have such a long cool down. Some even argue it's not a slowdown at all, just a convenience perk with a slight chance of information. In some games it almost has no effect at all as it isn't hard to counter.
Yeah they do but Dragon's Grip is a perk that they have to be careful with, if they lower the cooldown too much and could easily become oppressive when stacked with other gen kicking perks. Add fire up to that list too.
Dragon's Grip just needs to not go on cooldown if it doesn't expose a survivor like how Blast Mine doesn't disable itself until a killer actually gets hit by it.
Oppression just needs to have a lower CD. 80 seconds is too long for what it does.
First of all, Dragon's Grip should not go on cooldown if no one touched a tagged gen in the first place.
60 seconds is fine.
I don't see how the killer can abuse it.
Importantly these skills must first wait for a generator to be started before they can activate.
Dragon's Grip should be buffed to have a cooldown of 40 seconds. Cooldown doesn't activate until a survivor is affected by the perk.
The tradeoff, however, would be that if the gen completely regresses then it deactivates, and you have to apply it to another gen.
I agree, that challenge for this Tome was a nightmare, once a team knows Dragon's Grip is on a gen after screaming, they won't ever touch it again. 80 seconds is such a long ass cool down for the 30 sec timeframe for them to tap the gen or you get 0 benefit
You can just play Myers/Ghostface or run other expose perks and get the challenge done. You don't have to down survivors with expose from Dragon's Grip itself for the challenge.
You don't?! oh well i finally did it last week anyway, downed like 3 with Dragons one game
Yes, All the challenge checks is that you downed a survivor who is exposed while also having dragon's grip equipped.
Good to know i had just given up that one cause it was annoying, that makes it extremely managable
I agree with lowering both to a 60-second cool down. But even at 80 seconds, I think Oppression is a highly slept on perk. And yeah, Dragon’s should not enter cool down unless a survivor activates it.
I'll be honest, I don't think Oppression should have a cooldown at all. It's not like Overcharge or CoB have one. It only does base regression and doesn't apply perks, and it's not like it can be spammed since you'll then need to find ANOTHER non regressing gen.