Dear Basement Bubba.
If your reading this I'm sorry. I'm the Ace that actually tried to have fun. I tried to get the others to come down and join but as soon as they heard your terror radius they ran to the exit.
If your reading this I'm sorry. I'm the Ace that actually tried to have fun. I tried to get the others to come down and join but as soon as they heard your terror radius they ran to the exit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you smell what the Bubs is cookin! :eyeroll:
I played basement bubba for about 10 matches today after reaching irid 1. It’s my little treat for grinding to the rank. 😂 get to relax for a bit.
I play Bubba with Insidious, Monstrous Shrine, Bamboozle and Agitation.
I bring them into the basement, just once flicker to undetectable and then leave to hunt some more. It is a bit funny how many people kill themself on the hook even when I am getting totally destroyed by their teammate just because they think I am still there...and Insidious is quit funny when you camp generators.
Monstrous shrine now works only if you 24 meters away so if you camp with insidious is useless. Use iron grasp instead
How about dead lock/ no way out?
Probably deadlock' to slow the game down just a little bit" because no way out might not work because SWF or whatever survivor since they will know that you are a basement bubba they will spam gens very quick so useless #########
We need more camping basement bubbas