What killer archetype are you interested in seeing next?
There's been players who asked for a killer that can teleport to lockers and we got Dredge. I'm sure there players asking for a gun-based killer which lead to Deathslinger.
Seems like BHVR does listen to what fans want next as a killer in terms of mechanics. With that being said, which of these sounds the most hype to you?
(Also this is in lore because for some reason it wouldnt let me post this in discussions)
Comments
I want to see an aerial spider killer haha
there was no option for anything ocean or water related but my answer there would be obvious
so instead uhh
still want my second silent hill chapter
although anything that can fly would be cool i feel, i'd love to see that regardless of whether it's licensed.
Love a second Silent Hill chapter too, although I'd gun for a _Silent Hill 4: The Room_, with Henry Townsend and Eileen Galvin as survivors, and Walter Sullivan (the Orphan) as the killer. I'd love some of those floaty spirits chasing survivors and inflicting damage or status effects on them.
I want Man On Fire (Volgin) because he'd be insane. Also, he has a horse that's on fire which could be his sidekick, considering someone (Peanits) killed Maurice. So we'll have another horse :)
A ranged killer in always nice, let's just avoid the devs mess-up they refuse to acknowledge (deathslinger).
I seriously wonder how a spider killer could work.
Someone posted a fun concept for it about 2 weeks ago. I'll see if I can find it again.
Chapter Concept: Along came The Spider — Dead By Daylight
It may be difficult to balance and unfun if not done properly, but I still dream about a killer in a gas mask armed with a flamethrower. Maybe a ww2 soldier or something, I think from a strict design point of view it would be extremely cool.
Ooooh. The fire thing gives me an idea. Idk how many people read 2000ad/ judge dredd. But a set of killers based on the dark judges from that universe would fit dbd PEEFECTLY. judge death qould be a shoe in, judge fire a fire/ranged killer, mortis, big on debuffs and a disease mechanic maybe similar to plague, judge fear, messes with survivors perceptions ala the doctor. Or maybe even as premium skins for existing killers