Legion confirmed December 11
So it sort of feels like there was a missed announcement of the date for the legion release?
Apparently behavior staff have announced this date, and a quick Google search of legions release date brings up quite a few gaming websites confirming the same info.
When was this announced?
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/332438/DARKNESS_AMONG_US_A_NEW_CHAPTER_FOR_DEAD_BY_DAYLIGHT_LAUNCHING_ON_DECEMBER_11_nbspDARKNESS_AMONG_US_A_NEW_CHAPTER_FOR_DEAD_BY_DAYLIGHT_LAUNCHING_ON_DECEMBER_11_nbsp.php
Apparently behavior staff have announced this date, and a quick Google search of legions release date brings up quite a few gaming websites confirming the same info.
When was this announced?
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/332438/DARKNESS_AMONG_US_A_NEW_CHAPTER_FOR_DEAD_BY_DAYLIGHT_LAUNCHING_ON_DECEMBER_11_nbspDARKNESS_AMONG_US_A_NEW_CHAPTER_FOR_DEAD_BY_DAYLIGHT_LAUNCHING_ON_DECEMBER_11_nbsp.php
Comments
cannot say, thought he released today due to the launch trailer but canadians are on a different timezone than americans
What? No they're not. Canada, like the USA, spans multiple timezones, but they do span the same timezones.
I believe this is another speculation like chapter 9.
sorry, im not the smartest of individuals, I really thought they were different than eachother, but I had that coming
@not_Queen Can you confirm please? Websites are reporting this but a tweet or a post here saying thats the goal (or not) would be cool of you.
@not_Queen Can you confirm this, please?
they probably spilled the beans to someone yesterday at the game awards. For the first time I'm more excited fro the survivor then the killer
You're not hype for Susie?
There's nothing bad about being wrong or not knowing something as long as oneself can admit its fault.
I wish more people in the world where like that.
Here"s an awesome for you
nope. It's fun to be able to run and obstacle coarse like a maniac and all, but they didn't balance him properly
It's legit:
it might not be the 11th thugh, i remember the spirit and clown being a couple days after the speculation date
BHVR hasn't confirmed the official date yet
Yeah, but then we cant have 10 topics going at once if people looked it up themselves