Weasker (new killer) = Nemesis 2.0
Infection, but better since it has movement speed debuffs = ✓
Has some dash (mid-range distance) anti-loop ability = ✓
Probably can damage you without being infected first, unlike Nemesis who needs to hit you 3 times = ✓
Limited infection removal creates = ✓
To me it sounds like instead of Zombies, he has some grab ability (that is limited to something, maybe level of infection probably) or generaly more options to damage / deal with loops better than Nemesis himself. Sounds like almost copy-pasted Killer but instead of zombies he has better grab / dash ability.
I hope it's not another Sadako / Dredge situation, where the other killer is way better then other's job. At least Dredge has Nightfall which is unique to only Dredge. Nemesis will have his zombies at least but they still have bad AI so that's kinda meh...
Comments
The stories I hear from nemesis mains is hilarious though, like he'll down someone, then on the opposite side of the map, u randomly get another down, lol
Those are the good stories. There are also the bad, equally hilarious stories, of zombies bodyblocking Nemesis and allowing survivors to escape.
Nemesis’ main draw is how he shreds through pallets and can neutralize windows, so I don’t think Wesker will “replace” him. Of course he’ll be similar in some ways, they are both from the same franchise.
One thing I appreciate is that there's always at least one person who scrambles to the forums as soon as a killer is revealed to say "It's just [killer] 2.0!" Or "It's a better [killer] combined with a worse [other killer]."
Oh my gosh, I didn't even think of the zombies having collision, lol, just shows how dense I am, but no, I would probably get off for the day if a zombie did that to me, lol
I hope it's not another Sadako / Dredge situation, where the other killer is way better then other's job.
I agree. Sadako is much better than Dredge. Why would they release a weaker version of the same killer two months later?
I mean it really does sound like it.
Even Dredge and Sadako has way more differences.
The other nice thing about Nemesis zombies is the info they give, you can easily tell when a survivor is near them by their arms.