How do you think the project w reveal trailer gonna go down

Comments

  • Ooh I can't wait for people flooding the chat spamming who the characters are and then leave after its revealed. I'm more interested in the other games there going to reveal.

  • I have a bad feeling that Fengs gonna die :(

  • They will show us Project W

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Bad. Myself and a lot of other players couldn't care less about a new chapter when the game is in such an unplayable state.

    Queue times need to be a priority. I literally cannot play killer atm without a 25+ minute wait.

    They're probably hoping you forget about that stuff and get excited about the new Chapter.

  • Well, it's gonna be a W for sure.

    ...

    ...

    I'll see myself out.

  • While im pretty sure I know who the chapter is about and I'm excited, I definitely think matchmaking incentives should be the priority here.

  • @ThanosPAWG said:

    Ooh I can't wait for people flooding the chat spamming who the characters are and then leave after its revealed. I'm more interested in the other games there going to reveal.

    I almost forgot tomorrow's stream is maybe going to involve announcing a new game too. It'll be interesting to see what they've been up to besides DbD. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • It'll be me ignoring the Forums writing at the speed of sound, as is usual with any BHVR stream

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Well, it's gonna be a W for sure.

    ...

    ...

    I'll see myself out.

    Good it's that way-->

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3110082#Comment_3110082

    I almost forgot tomorrow's stream is maybe going to involve announcing a new game too. It'll be interesting to see what they've been up to besides DbD. ๐Ÿ™‚

    It honestly would be weird if they didn't reveal a new game in the showcase especially since its not dbd's showcase its BHVR's showcase.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Bad. Myself and a lot of other players couldn't care less about a new chapter when the game is in such an unplayable state.

    Queue times need to be a priority. I literally cannot play killer atm without a 25+ minute wait.

    It's not unplayable and my killer wait time is 5 minutes after the thana nerf people have been playing a lot more survivors including myself. You are overstating how the update is affecting the game.

  • I am very excited, it sounds so cool.

  • @Mewishis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3110236#Comment_3110236

    It's not unplayable and my killer wait time is 5 minutes after the thana nerf people have been playing a lot more survivors including myself. You are overstating how the update is affecting the game.

    I'd kill for a 5 minute queue.

    Nighttime EU used to have 20 minute survivor queues and instant killer queues pre-6.1.0. As of literally the past 2 hours 40 minutes, killer queues take about 15 minutes and survivor queues are unlucky if they go on longer than 30 seconds.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3110285#Comment_3110285

    I'd kill for a 5 minute queue.

    Nighttime EU used to have 20 minute survivor queues and instant killer queues pre-6.1.0. As of literally the past 2 hours 40 minutes, killer queues take about 15 minutes and survivor queues are unlucky if they go on longer than 30 seconds.

    Nighttime here is instant, though I don't really like playing nighttime because last night had the first instance of playing against a group with all the same last name like a group tag I don't know how to explain it lol. Had a legacy dwight, sadly I wasn't prepared as I was backpack demo they all had brand new parts and I had no add-ons, should have definitely paid attention to the main lobby screen that's for sure.

  • @ThanosPAWG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3110263#Comment_3110263

    It honestly would be weird if they didn't reveal a new game in the showcase especially since its not dbd's showcase its BHVR's showcase.

    Also in the news sites there was talk months ago about Behaviour filing for a new game related trademark and also they had picked up a smaller independent studio. So the timing of those things makes it look like now is about when they might be announcing whatever that new game is they trademarked that the new branch was probably working on.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3110274#Comment_3110274

    You kinda deserve literally anything to signify how much you give to this forum tbh

    I haven't been banned yet and I can brag about having the highest post count and upvote count, that's enough for me.

    Though Mandy I'm open to a fancy pfp of a cow โœจ

  • "So a weaker/stronger Demogorgon with a weird 1v4 niche that probably barely works" - Me, probably

  • I am hoping we get rendition of winds of madness for wesker chase theme. That track is legitimatly incredible.

  • Wesker will be watching the screen to reveal a werewolf chasing down Meg.

  • Anyone got a time?

  • They are going to throw everybody for a loop and the killer is going to be William Birkin

    Even going so far as letting out fake leaks trust me

    That or it's going to be springtrap aka William Afton. Wouldn't that be a surprise