Watch "DeadByDaylight 2022-08-02 12-52-44" on Streamable.
This is amazing
Oh my god. I'm tempted to boot up DBD again just to try this lifehack.
I have been playing survivor wrong this entire time...
You need Dead Hard (or supposedly other Endurance Perks) for it to work.
Conspicous Actions disable Endurance, and DH is an Endurance Perk so I guess something went wrong there.
@Laluzi said:Oh my god. I'm tempted to boot up DBD again just to try this lifehack.
@Laluzi said:
also if you tap m1 too much and stop doing the gens this happens
Watch "DeadByDaylight 2022-08-02 12-56-44" on Streamable.
@MrDardon said:You need Dead Hard (or supposedly other Endurance Perks) for it to work.Conspicous Actions disable Endurance, and DH is an Endurance Perk so I guess something went wrong there.
@MrDardon said:
lets keep it as an intentional feature :)
@Moodyy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3109367#Comment_3109367also if you tap m1 too much and stop doing the gens this happens https://streamable.com/2ed3i4
@Moodyy said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3109367#Comment_3109367
https://streamable.com/2ed3i4
What the hell??
Can confirm it's any endurance perk. I don't use Dead Hard but this life hack works flawlessly with Off The Record.
@Moodyy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3109387#Comment_3109387lets keep it as an intentional feature :)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3109387#Comment_3109387
@CaulDrohn said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3109408#Comment_3109408What the hell??
@CaulDrohn said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3109408#Comment_3109408
Essentially, that's just the game catching up with the score events.
The heck
Please report bugs in the Bug Reporting section of the forum so that QA can be aware - as it is, we already have this on our radar, thank you.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh my god. I'm tempted to boot up DBD again just to try this lifehack.
I have been playing survivor wrong this entire time...
You need Dead Hard (or supposedly other Endurance Perks) for it to work.
Conspicous Actions disable Endurance, and DH is an Endurance Perk so I guess something went wrong there.
also if you tap m1 too much and stop doing the gens this happens
lets keep it as an intentional feature :)
What the hell??
Can confirm it's any endurance perk. I don't use Dead Hard but this life hack works flawlessly with Off The Record.
Essentially, that's just the game catching up with the score events.
The heck
Please report bugs in the Bug Reporting section of the forum so that QA can be aware - as it is, we already have this on our radar, thank you.