RPD map name changed with new bugfix patch
such a powerful map name that it doesn't fit inside the UI
such a powerful map name that it doesn't fit inside the UI
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're splitting it in half, thank God that Map is getting reworked
Itβs getting reworked with the next chapter coming in autumn
im so happy
thank christ the nightmare is almost over
Pop the champagne, they did something right ππππππππ
So, now double the chance to get either crappy part of it. Pog.
I'd still rather have it deleted than reworked, but it'll at least be better than currently
I do hope that while it is split they add more to each wing. On their own I feel it's slightly smaller than it should be but all together it's too much. Needs to be a nice in between somehow. The main issue is routing to each location - More destroyed walls and such would help open up pathways. Also get rid of that Entity Corruption #########. No other map has it so why does RPD? Honestly that's all immersion breaking for someone who loves RE.
East Wing + Lobby + Few rooms added
West Wing + Lobby + Few rooms added
Would be ideal that way.
Granted having the option to play the full original map in a custom game would be cool but I don't see it happening.
Have to wonder if the map might not become a tad too small if it's only one wing. I imagine the lobby will be included in both (all?) versions, but even then that's not all that much space. Maybe we're gonna see some outside area as well?
This pleases the cows
Imagine them adding basement (*as in RE2's basement with the morgue and dogs) to the east wing and attic to the west wing. - Three story gaming.
id actually cry
Still feel as though overhauling it and making a Raccoon City map would have been the better choice. Just cutting the map in half feels kind of eh.
I see a cow, but it's not attached to a WGLF PFP???? My brain can't handle this
(On topic, though, thank god. Though I do hope they're doing a bit more than straight-up cutting the map in half. And I was hoping we'd get an actual new Raccoon City map with Wesker...)
we do a little bit of trolling, just for fun