This game is trash.

This patch is 100% trash. Saying this isn’t killer sided absolutely astounds me. I mean to be fair it’s not killer sided on the high MMR swf side from what I can tell but for everyone else (aka the majority of the player base) it’s pretty damn unfair. 4k’s for days. Somehow behavior thought it needed to increase the kill rate from the previous 50-60% (2 die 2 live) in other words make the game killer sided for some odd reason. Best guess it was to appease the killer mains that won’t jump on the game unless 4k’s are presented to them on a silver plater. Movement based killers are so damn fast it is ridiculous. Hell I played a game on trapper and I am a traaaaaaaaash killer running non meta perks(Unnerving 2, Agitation 2, Brutal Strength 2, Jolt 2). Got a 3k would have gotten a 4K but hatch spawned next to the last survivor. The team I faced? A swf that was crapping on me, they disarmed every trap I placed, they flashlight saved 3 times, I wif’d a good 10+ swings, my map pressure was horrible I took chases that I couldn’t end quickly and stuck to them for far to long. Yet still got a 3k lol. If that sounds like balance then idk what to tell you lol. The only times me and my friends have escaped this patch is when we have really bad killers and even then it’s usually only a 2k escape. The devs statement about sitting on their hands and waiting for a new meta to emerge is the funniest part about it. Hell a new meta did emerge and you nerfed it already (Mettle of man). Moreover it’s not like meta’s come out weeks or months after patch that happens instantly! You have thousands of players your seriously trying to tell me you don’t think if there was a new meta for survivors to deal with this someone wouldn’t have already found it and posted it to YT!?!? Lmao. I swear this patch straight up seemed so thoughtless I truly wonder if the devs are just spinning a randomizer and slapping patches together based on it. GL with the game I’m going to ash vs evil dead this game is trash now. Also not going to check this since I can already predict the comments killer mains talking trash/defending the patch and pretending to be survivor mains saying how much they enjoy getting 4k’d 87 times in a row lmao.

Comments