99% Mending
Change it so it stops only if another survivor is mending you. Otherwise it forces Legion to chase down the survivor till they bleed out.
It also would buff his power indirectly - he would have a better chance of using chain hit when one survivor is mending another one.
It also would buff his power indirectly - he would have a better chance of using chain hit when one survivor is mending another one.
Comments
That isn't going to happen. Nor should it.
As a killer you know, you need to do something to earn the down right?
Go into frenzy and get a free hit, then get a down because the survivor couldn't find anybody. Balanced for sure.
I am not gonna even talk about what will happen if both survivors need mending. At this current state, one of them will get downed no matter what.
I kinda understand why they don't listen to community now.
You'd have enough time to Mend if you started shortly after the Legion hit you with Feral Frenzy. Just saying.
He says it should stop if another survivor is mending you.
There is no way you can find a survivor shortly after the legion hit you with frenzy
How much time does Mend take?
Killer being able to kill? Go away with this nonsense!
We got the killer the survivor community asked for. Someone who gives the thrill of a chase without being an actual threat. Someone who can't even tunnel.
I hope survivor mains buy this chapter. Because I doubt that killers will.
Making so it only stops when survivor is mending will make Legion a bit more dangerous, but won't make him OP or force to look for survivors if your timer is pretty much full, cuz you'll be able to mend yourself.
I will.
Then you deserve Freddy 2.0 at full retail price.
Bought him too. Full retail price if I recall correctly. Doing fine on rank 1-2, the occasional humiliating defeat and enough 3K and 4K to keep me happy.
Life is good.
Dear lord man you pretend like the devs are purposefully giving killer mains the middle finger. So they made a killer that isn't as viable. Happens. Both Clown and Spirit, the last two killer, turned out to be viable, especially Spirit.
Plus we should still wait and see how he plays with the new changes before coming to final conclusions. I still think he might be better than some of the other killers in the game.
Plus I will get the new killer that's for sure.
Oh did I miss clown as one of the top killers?
Mmhh I never see him on rank 1. Must be my imagination...
I didn't expect much before they released him on the PTB. And I still were disappointed.
The times of valid killers like Billy and Nurse are over. Let's face it.
Even the devs think that not all killers should be valid. So, I'll just save my money.
I haven't spent money since Freddy was released. Before that fiasco, I bought every DLC. But after that joke? Naah
Basically, "everyone who can't consistently give me a 4k isn't valid"
Billy and nurse are OP.
Killers can be fun, unless they're underpowered. If they can't kill pretty much anything or struggles really hard with killing, than it makes that killer unfun. Unless you can make a funny build which will give you satisfaction even without killing (ie. Spoopy Myers, but it's most fun in KYF, when you hear your victims).