rpd offering

my teammate brings this map and i swear it always ends up with camping, tunneling or just a bad game and when survivors bring it against me i do not play fair. why do people still bring this damn map?! youre just screwing over your RANDOM teammates or trying to screw the killer which is a 50/50 how its gonna go.

Comments

  • I just like rpd what more can I really say

  • I had a boil over team bring an rpd offering tonight. I really don't get the appeal, it wasn't a fun match for me but it really wasn't a fun match for them either, I made sure of that.

    I usually play very nicely but don't do that

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I had a boil over team bring an rpd offering tonight. I really don't get the appeal, it wasn't a fun match for me but it really wasn't a fun match for them either, I made sure of that.

    I usually play very nicely but don't do that

    What's even the point of that anymore?

    Sometimes theres hooks in the library so if they spawn there the boil over gamers just look like fools

  • If I get a RPD offering as killer, I don't play nice at all-- even knowing I have bad matchmaking on my side. Usually ends with 4k and very little points for them.

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3098737#Comment_3098737

    What's even the point of that anymore?

    Sometimes theres hooks in the library so if they spawn there the boil over gamers just look like fools

    I have no idea. There wasn't a hook on the upstairs part, the route to the nearest hook was far enough that they'd get off with bodyblocking but once I saw the icon I put them back down. I had two of them slugged up there for a good while until the Leon gave up and crawled down to the hook. I gestured to the Ace and the Kate who I had on the lower level to drop down to the central area if they wanted to get it over with but they didn't so they bled out. If that's their victory condition more power to them I guess.

  • I dc during loading as killer or survivor. I don't wanna play on that massive maze. I don't care if I waited 10 minutes for a lobby I'm not playing.

  • @MommyHunktress said:

    my teammate brings this map and i swear it always ends up with camping, tunneling or just a bad game and when survivors bring it against me i do not play fair. why do people still bring this damn map?! youre just screwing over your RANDOM teammates or trying to screw the killer which is a 50/50 how its gonna go.

    RPD map is one of the few maps that allow you to play some killers and use a meme build like scratched mirror myers, ghost face is a blast on that map you can get a lot of jump scares , i don't mind if survivors bring it in but if they all bring in the same item or trying to do something then the gloves come off.

  • I once played Myers when we got thrown into RPD (no offering) and decided on a whim not to level up my Evil within and just play budget scratched mirror. Most fun I ever had as Myers; it was quite challenging to get the jump on them without the wall hacks, but it was SO much fun scaring the bejeezus out of them poor survivors. Chasing felt like pure torture, though :D

  • This map is simply a pain in the butt for most killers, so it's usually brought to put them at a disadvantage. Also, the balconies can be used to cheese wiggle escapes w/ Boil Over (maybe combined with Flip-Flop for insurance).