Really Enjoying Survivor

This is sarcasm. I have gotten TWO forever Legion's and two Plague's who refused to chase anyone out of their 3-gen and refused to let the game end until we literally both got in lockers at Shack for 5 minutes and had crows.

https://youtu.be/YSFViYFg8Rs

Holy ######### is it miserable to play Survivor rn

Comments

  • With the situation mentioned in the OP, this is quite clearly holding the game hostage. I know that some Killer Main will jump out of their Basement now because the Killer is "only defending Gens", but when there is 0 action taken to actually go into a Chase which is more than "scaring the Survivor away from Gens", this is not really doing the Objective, which is killing Survivors.

    If the Survivors try to complete the Gens and the Killer has no intention of killing them and just want to protect their 3-Gen, this is reportable.

  • @Jago said:

    Wait until you face forever Freddy.

    Honestly, even at its strongest, Forever Freddy was better to deal with than Legion and Plague with stacked Slowdown after the Update.

  • Just learn to loop without DH, jeez.

    /s

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3093349#Comment_3093349

    Honestly, even at its strongest, Forever Freddy was better to deal with than Legion and Plague with stacked Slowdown after the Update.

    He might be at its strongest now. Just seen some DeadPlays gameplay, each missed skillcheck is -28% with lullaby (-22% without).

    Complete nonsense.

  • @Jago said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3093797#Comment_3093797

    He might be at its strongest now. Just seen some DeadPlays gameplay, each missed skillcheck is -28% with lullaby (-22% without).

    Complete nonsense.

    Yeah but Freddy still isn't good.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I have changed my position a bit. It's absolutely ridiculous. Im annoyed how Killers are just stacking slowdown perks and camp and tunnel still. Why???

    And survivors barely get any compensation for it.

    Something needs to change

    You're at low mmr low skill

  • No reason to really make a new thread.

    Here's today

    https://youtu.be/VOdq0wion6c Quality Gameplay.png


    https://youtu.be/MW7nG6vnWNU


    Two facecamping Bubba's who got rewarded for zero skill gameplay and a really good Huntress with a useless Jonah. Two max slowdown Alc Ring Blights. One Nurse with a Midwich Offering with Starstruck where 3 people DC'd and I got slugged to death.

  • @Pulsar said:

    No reason to really make a new thread.

    Here's today

    https://youtu.be/VOdq0wion6c

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MHSG79OYMWAO/quality-gameplay.png

    https://youtu.be/MW7nG6vnWNU

    Two facecamping Bubba's who got rewarded for zero skill gameplay and a really good Huntress with a useless Jonah. Two max slowdown Alc Ring Blights. One Nurse with a Midwich Offering with Starstruck where 3 people DC'd and I got slugged to death.

    So, it's business as usual, then?

    The slowdown Legions and Plagues are something this patch has made worse, but camping Bubbas, OP Blights and Nurses are kind run of the mill, no?

    I'll tell you one thing I'm getting sick of right now, and that's teammates killing themselves on hook early in winnable matches (a few we've actually managed to grind out somehow).

    And Onis, I've never seen so many Onis as I have the past few days. I used to think "gee, I wish I saw more of the Oni".

    Yeah, f that.

  • even as a killer main i quit the game it is way 2 easy camping/tunneling or not and the grind got worse in many ways so honestly just quit they will see the numbers and have to fix it i give it a month or 2 at best also killer ques are 20 mins if that dosent tell you its 2 easy nothing will

  • Thats bizarre. I guess I've been fortunate enough to not have to face that. After a certain point id just annoy her to the point where she kills me so my teammate can get out. No point in dragging out a forgone conclusion. What was her build?

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    Thats bizarre. I guess I've been fortunate enough to not have to face that. After a certain point id just annoy her to the point where she kills me so my teammate can get out. No point in dragging out a forgone conclusion. What was her build?

    No, 3 people DC'd when they got hit by Starstruck.

    I walked to her and pointed to a hook, didn't even go for Hatch. She slugged me until I bled out.


    I think it was Starstruck, Agi, PR and Lethal with Purple Range and Green Recharge.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103211#Comment_3103211

    No, 3 people DC'd when they got hit by Starstruck.

    I walked to her and pointed to a hook, didn't even go for Hatch. She slugged me until I bled out.

    I think it was Starstruck, Agi, PR and Lethal with Purple Range and Green Recharge.

    I ment the plague in the main post. Starstruck nurse is busted though.

  • I just want my WGLF stacks back 😢

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103221#Comment_3103221

    I ment the plague in the main post. Starstruck nurse is busted though.

    Oh, we tried.

    She absolutely refused to leave her 3 gens. Even when she had her power.

    I think it was Overcharge and Eruption for sure i dont remember anything else other than Thana obviously

  • All of my survivor games thesedays are solo and it's really not much different from before? Like I still gets gens done and escape some of my games?

  • @Krazzik said:

    All of my survivor games thesedays are solo and it's really not much different from before? Like I still gets gens done and escape some of my games?

    I'm glad you're having a better experience than me.

  • Even in SWF survivor most survivor matches are stupidly dull now.

  • Here's a great one from tonight.

    https://youtu.be/wei1hV_ilRE

    He actively threw the match and he sandbagged our whole team.

1 2 ›