Anyone else enjoying the menu screen music?
I love it so much ^^ I linger on the menu screen just to listen to it. Really good work on combining DBD with AOT!
I love it so much ^^ I linger on the menu screen just to listen to it. Really good work on combining DBD with AOT!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would be nice if they never change it
It would be awesome if we could revisit an events menu graphics amd music as a lil extra perk for finishing the corresponding periods tome.
Its the only thing I'm enjoying about this patch so far.
Lol, I do actually. And I did not watch the anime.
yes it's the best thing about new patch, its soo goood
Couldn't care less about this weeb crap.
Bring on the Dies Irae infused rendition of Wesker's theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OLax-NenP8This is something many players would want to have. Probably one of the most asked features I see popping up from time to time.
Give it a watch, it is really good.
God, yes. All three (or two, IG, since the killer theme and menu theme are just different speeds) are such ear candy. The composers did an incredible job on them.
That is a really good idea!
The best thing to come out of AOT in my, admittedly very biased, opinion.
I almost always really like the music in this game. ๐
I really like the titan footsteps you can hear in the background. It's a really nice touch!