New Update = Games death lol
The digression perks + the gen times is going to kill this game lol
The digression perks + the gen times is going to kill this game lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just like how the last update killed the game, and the previous, and the previous
Remember that time back when the game was in the 2.0 stages where it was gonna die, me too
lol just wait and see
New update = game reborn lol
Did that last time
Do it again, again and again until game finally dies.
:) kk
I mean I have been doing it forever, and at this rate i’ve just been laughing every time I read it cause it tends to be a super similar reason
Did....you really make a whole account just to post something like this....?
nah just never post because usually the updates are ok
Do you really judge a post/comment on the time they've been on a platform when quite a few people usually lurk and never say anything until they eventually do?
I mean I love playing against the legion so if you think I want it surv sided your wrong lol I just believe this update is fuked
It does suck rn
Dbd has survived much worse - forever freddy, permanent hook sabo, old bnp, old ruin and more. The game will be fine.
I know you said more but I have to add on
Vault Vacuum, Pallet Vacuum, carry stun incident of year of the hound where being blinded or stunned mid pick up animation you would be stunned after it ended, vaults not blocking waaaay back then, oldest nurse version, I am not going further on these are just examples
Not bloodlust with no Infinite loops and long gen times an overwhelming digression perks lol
Never heard that one before
Why do y'all seem to be mad I'm speaking fact lol
No
They really won't. There's a feedback section on the forum, just share your feedback there. It's not all doom and gloom, come on
I'm genuinely surprised about the fact dbd survived from instant mori kill tbh.
Just because it has happened with other games doesn't mean it will happen though, what's the point.
Doom thread number: 684368
Queues are still the same.
Queue are only same because ppl like me who have jobs finally have time to play lol
Been in a love / hate relationship with this game since starting in 2017.
Own it on ps, xbox, steam, and windows. Usually solo queue as survivor or killer (obviously), or if I do swf it's usually without comms or without comms specifically discussing the match.
I think this is it, though, the update that finally breaks me. It's been fun-ish.
nah but THIS ONES different
Well thank you then, for your contribution to save queue times.
different by how.
Time to Switch to VHS
It's been... how long since I saw something like this.
I doubt any game can substitute dbd, at all tbh.
I thought the same until this update been playing since release, but this is no fun lol
It just is.
No different, I got it.
I already switch don't care anymore good day
I like how you came here just to say "I already switch don't care" to be honest.
What a commitment for something you gonna leave alone.
Yeah I'm about to just play killer. This is getting ridiculous. Being chased off 99ed gens and have them kicked down to 0 is just stupid. It's pretty hard to see an exit gate powered in solo q and swf you have to basically just kick anyone that cant loop.
Im In queue for VHS so why not lol