YUN-JIN LEE WAS SET UP!
yun-jin was put in set b with flop skins despite being the slayest skin ever so like swap her with meg really quick no one will care . #SaveYunJinLee
yun-jin was put in set b with flop skins despite being the slayest skin ever so like swap her with meg really quick no one will care . #SaveYunJinLee
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I swear they knew what they were doing when the made the sets
The character artist really wanted to redeem her Neon Nights flop wig and BHVR threw her in the flop category anyway 💀
Yun-Jin Lee is one of the most interesting and cool survivors….. but she gets paid DUST. Her backstory is great, she is literally the definition of a girl boss.
What even was that cosmetic?
She got a skirt and sweater not the most detailed but I agree she and David should switch his Is super basic...
Hey, dude, I weirdly thought it was cool and still wear it occasionally 😂 (I am coping for the money I had spent)
I cant vote for B even if the yun-jin is awesome.
But rockcandy trickster... i have 2
RiP YunJin cosmetic #flopsquad 😁
Now this is a true alpha chad move
I wish they gave us 6 votes and let us pick our favorite skins instead of sticking them in groups.
That is a way better system than this set thing
If sweater billy doesn’t get in the game be very mad. We don’t need another event dredge skin we need billy to get a free skin for once
They knew what they were doing when they put Adam and Yun-Jin in the same category. The last thing I wanna see is more Meg and David skins. Adam mains are STARVING PLEASE BHVR
I agree it was rigged.
I voted for Frothy the Snow-Dredge. ⛄️
He's had free skins in two recent tomes, though...
Not saying we don't need Sweater Billy, but that Dredge skin is incredible.
When that skin dropped I thought it was Steve
"From where you're kneeling, this must seem like an 18-carat run of Meg cosmetics. Truth is... the store was rigged from the start."
#SaveYunJinLee
PLSSSS GIVE US YUN-JINS OUTFIT!!!
Hey, were we just in a game together? Eyrie of Crows vs a Dredge, you were girlboss, I was Hange Zarina?
Because if so, your Yun-Jin is styling.
Omg that was you?? Yeah, that was a fun match. Wish we could have saved you though 😭
I was more so referring to shop skins and non recoloured ones. He has 1 shard available store cosmetic and it’s a set
I liked David's skin!
SAVE THE QUEEN!!!
I'm pretty sad as well, like, I love all the ones from set A, but man, Yun-Jin's kills.