Fun is for killers only

A soloq survivor has 45 deaths out of 50 matches. Thanks BHVR. Play your game yourself. I delete the game.

Comments

  • I can play survivors with quick que and this is amazing, game is really fun!

  • @Risky_Biscuit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3075976#Comment_3075976

    Man, if only I could just stand there and get 4 kills. Oh wait, Killer players still have to work for their kills just like always. The only difference now is survivors lost some of their busted perks that gave them massive advantages over ehat should have been the power role.

    The gap has been closed between Killer and Survivor, and these changes have not impacted how good survivors can be. They just have less BS ways to cheat killers out of kills now.

    I played as killer several times last night, once as Clown and got steamrolled just like old times. I was actively kicking gens and chasing survivors but it made zero difference. They still all escaped.

    Yes, Killer buffs happened, but we got nerfs as well. Killer feels much better to play than before but these changes alone are not the be all end all to end the survivors' reign of terror. Good survivors will still stomp killers, period. Now they just have less chances to screw up before it costs them.

    Good SWF will stomp most (not all) killers*****


    As for randoms, since MMR prioritises matches over proper rank matching, they will get stomped left and right.


    But that was the goal wasn't it? to make it seem like the killers who were bad and couldn't get kills through actual skill, are hand held by the game to force a win they didn't deserve.

  • @zumer said:

    A soloq survivor has 45 deaths out of 50 matches. Thanks BHVR. Play your game yourself. I delete the game.

    Ok. Bye

  • It is funny how survivors lose "E" and inmediately they leave the game because its "killer sided".

    Shows how much they were relying on "E" to escape, not to actual skill.

    Pure magic.

  • Were you also former "best survivor in world"?

  • @Turtlesrock said:

    The past 6 years have been stressful. so damn stressful. we had some small blips of hope and then it got nerfed. then survivors got some nerfs but then got boon. This game has been so stressful, unfun, depressing, and honestly the worst gaming experience ever as killer for 6 damn years. now you cant bully or abuse the killer anymore? now the killer has a small edge up on you? so now YOU get to not have fun? i havent had fun in 6 damn years because of your overtuned broken crutch perks

    SMALL EDGE....LMAO

  • No more "E" to escape? Thats why you leave the game? :O

  • @Jago said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/335784/fun-is-for-killers-only

    Pre Dead Hard ded you had 45 escape out of 50 matches. See how it feels ?

    That's a huge lie though lmao

  • they have not nerfed the most useful survivor perks, they have destroyed the most useful survivor perks and they have improved the killer in all aspects. Now playing as a survivor is very boring and especially when you get legion, plague, nurse...

  • Just using their own medicine.

  • @Wampirita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3075775#Comment_3075775

    i didn't lose a single solo Q match out of like 30? Didn't really count, cuz i was busy counting the 18 Demogorgons in a row I faced. Played around 7-8 swf matches, died in 2 cuz we purposefully threw the game after testing bully builds.

    Today played like 5 solo Q games, escaped all. In the past 2h played in swf and threw every single game (aka had a chance to escape, gates opened, but decided to let entity eat me).

    so overall my survivor games are hella fun, but i throw a lot cuz i feel bad.

    My build for solo Q is Botany, CoH, Lithe and Overzealous. And it looks like I'll stick to that build until Botany gets nerfed.

    (Edit, I find those matches actually funny, cuz i'm a killer main, playing survivors only to get the ranks and then dip. But since the patch, i didn't really feel like playing killer at all. I played like 2 matches, but didn't test anything yet)

    I'm sorry, but LOL come ON.

    You're claiming you have escaped playing Solo Q 30 times in a row after all the survivor perk nerfs? See, I know you're lying, because there is no way anyone can play 30 Solo Q matches at this moment without half their team disconnecting on their first hook or down at least once. Team mates are way too unpredictable, and this patch has made them even more unstable.

    It's fine to enjoy game play after this patch, but even one of Ayrun's best Solo Q escape streak last year was 30 in a row.

    Just make it believable next time.

  • Did anyone care about the killers fun before the patch? No. They chose to run the meta and bully the killers and focus on themselves. Solo Q has always been bad it just got worse because their teammates are no longer carried to victory by pressing E or forcing DS body block or free exit gate escapes.

  • I suggest to watch some guides or other streamers gameplay

  • @zumer said:

    A soloq survivor has 45 deaths out of 50 matches. Thanks BHVR. Play your game yourself. I delete the game.

    This seriously needs to be addressed by the developers. This just shouldn't happen. I would say there's something seriously wrong with MMR or this patch just curb-stomped solo-queue.

    I'm surprised we haven't seen any feedback from the mods on something this ridiculous.

1 2 ›