Proposition: survivor stealth is now stronger than looping.
Since the patch dropped i have been running a good number of perks that make me difficult to find: Distortion, off the record, kindred (to get a heads up on the killer incase they come in my direction after hook), lightweight, iron will (even after the patch), lucky break, etc etc.
I propose that survivors that are "hard to find" can now, on average, waste more killer time than looping. What are your thoughts and opinions?
Small note: I do run Lithe in case I end up in chase.
Comments
yeah no, good killers know not to waste time on people not doing anything. gens don't move and hiding wastes your teams valuable time while often giving killers free hits actually shortening your chases by a lot
Valuable time? There's no time limit. The Killer though gets to walk around aimlessly doing nothing while we all laugh from the shadows. "Valuable time" lmfao
scrafice timers and gens to actually win the match, you and your random team mates aren't going to stay hour long matches hiding and push a match into a wining situation,
hide if you need to heal or be stealthy if you're the one on death hook but just hiding from the start is doing your team a whole disservice and further increases a lack of interaction in a multiplayer game
Who said winning. If all killers are going to do are return to hooks, camp, and tunnel. I'll gladly start to waste time over and over to have fun.
If all survivors SERIOUSLY play stealthily, killers unlikely to win game tbh.
i'm sorry i didnt know i was in the noob section of the forum. i let myself out.
Right as soon as killer mains start complaining about it BHVR will give them what they want and nerf it.
I seriously stealth doesn't become popular it's the one strategy I just can't stand as killer
at least you have 10 more seconds to find someone, it's great!
Yep. Because they have no idea what they are doing. But hey, "Doing a pretty good job so far"
You would be surprised how easy it is to catch people in lockers thanks to lethal. I feel like a damn voyeur
That would be quite a feat since nobody even sees the present. At best we see the past.