Gen speeds for SWF are still too fast
Just got taken to Graveyard of Glenvale as Myers and two gens were almost done by the time I got my first down by the third-gen which was almost done as well, survivors slam that gen whilst I hooked the other guy.
As soon as I leave the hook to go to another gen he's unhooked seconds after I left, they've already got the gen in the corner to at least 50%.
Ended up getting a 1k with another survivor on death hook.
I don't get what the complaints are about that the gens are too slow I literally feel no difference, maybe that's the result of no corrupt.
Comments
Agree.
btw, bring back bbq wglf bp bonus.
That's a Myers problem not a Gen problem.
Well if you are playing one of the worst killers againts good SWF... Not even 120 seconds of gen time would probably help you anyway. This isn't gen speed issue.