Thank you, Devs! (I mean it!)

As a Killer-Main, this is the best day in Dbd since Im playing. Finally a KILLER feels like an KILLER and not as an punching bag with 3-4 hooks for 5 gens (most streamers have this statistics too) anymore.

While Im playing M1-Killers like Freddy the most, I have to say, that the Basekit-Changes are Medicine for the killer-soul.

But: I think some killers will become almost unstoppable, because these changes will become useful for Nurse, Blight, Spirit, Oni or Artist too.

Lets keep a look to the S- and A-Tier- Killers.

It would be beautiful if all killers came closer together in their "playability".

But for now: THANK YOU!


Addition: I played survivor mostly today, it.was really refreshing. Never thought that Lithe makes so much fun. But: BT+Guardian and Hope is strong, wow.

Comments

  • I felt this as a pig main. It's still extremely painful to play as her but STBFL has never felt better and no dead hard makes Me relize how broken it was when it gave distance. It's actually worth mindgaming now

  • Yeah Pinhead is insane right now. I honestly feel bad for solo players fighting him since it already sucked but it’s much worse now

  • Any tips for perks and strats to use for killers?

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    Any tips for perks and strats to use for killers?

    I only played Freddy till now.

    On him, I ran Corrupt, Deadlock, Dead Man Switch and No Way out.

    I will try Gift of Pain, Save the best for last, Eruption/Call of Brine and some other combos too.

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    Any tips for perks and strats to use for killers?

    Mind gaming is your friend. Don’t break every pallet, just strong or safe ones and try to play around weaker ones to force the survivor to stay close to you. Jolt is a great perk on all killers. A tracking perk is a good call too, I recfokend whispers or nurses calling myself.

  • @Marik1987 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3071739#Comment_3071739

    I only played Freddy till now.

    On him, I ran Corrupt, Deadlock, Dead Man Switch and No Way out.

    I will try Gift of Pain, Save the best for last, Eruption/Call of Brine and some other combos too.

    Thanks! Will give them both a go.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3071739#Comment_3071739

    Mind gaming is your friend. Don’t break every pallet, just strong or safe ones and try to play around weaker ones to force the survivor to stay close to you. Jolt is a great perk on all killers. A tracking perk is a good call too, I recfokend whispers or nurses calling myself.

    Thank you! Good advice, I've been running Nurse's Calling a lot tonight and has come in handy.

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3071808#Comment_3071808

    Thank you! Good advice, I've been running Nurse's Calling a lot tonight and has come in handy.

    Very good. Try out Lethal Pursuer + BBQ, you will have much more Aurareading.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Yeah Pinhead is insane right now. I honestly feel bad for solo players fighting him since it already sucked but it’s much worse now

    Solo don't stand a chance against Pinhead unless they really, really want to win. Gotta be hyper vigilant and responsible against him and you know he's going to play ruthless.

    It's literally pinhead.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3071635#Comment_3071635

    Solo don't stand a chance against Pinhead unless they really, really want to win. Gotta be hyper vigilant and responsible against him and you know he's going to play ruthless.

    It's literally pinhead.

    It’s crazy because I’m nowhere near a good pinhead yet I’ve still won all 10 matches I’ve played since the update hit. Combining his base kit delay with perks like call of brine and eruption just feels cruel tbh

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3071875#Comment_3071875

    It’s crazy because I’m nowhere near a good pinhead yet I’ve still won all 10 matches I’ve played since the update hit. Combining his base kit delay with perks like call of brine and eruption just feels cruel tbh

    Keep going until you find a doom squad.

    Not so that I can say it's always fair and balanced, but so you can take the lessons they teach you, spank soloQ behind even harder like you're their sempai, so BHVR will have to address SoloQ issues.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3071894#Comment_3071894

    Keep going until you find a doom squad.

    Not so that I can say it's always fair and balanced, but so you can take the lessons they teach you, spank soloQ behind even harder like you're their sempai, so BHVR will have to address SoloQ issues.

    Bold of you to assume bhvr care about solo q issues

  • I believe, because of how many platforms BHVR maintains, they keep -very- accurate netplay statistics. They say they don't track DCs, but if enough Pinheads start absolutely pounding them, BHVR will have to care, because of the numbers. Make them care.

  • I am still epxecting killer queue times to go up in the next weeks. Don't think killer mains will enjoy the patch too much after that.

    I am not really too scared about A tier killers becoming too strong. If anything, the game will now be really well balanced for them and perhaps B tier killers. Nurse and Blight are the two killers that will definitely need some form of nerfs.

    Regarding all the rest of the killers, it's camping and tunneling that needs to be nerfed. Keep their fair and skillful gameplay as it is, but nerf their camping and tunneling potential, which takes very little skill.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3071980#Comment_3071980

    I believe, because of how many platforms BHVR maintains, they keep -very- accurate netplay statistics. They say they don't track DCs, but if enough Pinheads start absolutely pounding them, BHVR will have to care, because of the numbers. Make them care.

    I’ll make it my sole mission to do to pinhead what BHVR did to Freddy. Off to run engineer’s fang every game

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3071997#Comment_3071997

    I’ll make it my sole mission to do to pinhead what BHVR did to Freddy. Off to run engineer’s fang every game

    Please come back with your results, I'm so hyped no matter how it turns out.

  • @Marik1987 said:

    As a Killer-Main, this is the best day in Dbd since Im playing. Finally a KILLER feels like an KILLER and not as an punching bag with 3-4 hooks for 5 gens (most streamers have this statistics too) anymore.

    While Im playing M1-Killers like Freddy the most, I have to say, that the Basekit-Changes are Medicine for the killer-soul.

    But: I think some killers will become almost unstoppable, because these changes will become useful for Nurse, Blight, Spirit, Oni or Artist too.

    Lets keep a look to the S- and A-Tier- Killers.

    It would be beautiful if all killers came closer together in their "playability".

    But for now: THANK YOU!

    Addition: I played survivor mostly today, it.was really refreshing. Never thought that Lithe makes so much fun. But: BT+Guardian and Hope is strong, wow.

    Now every killer is S tier but trapper