This is the worst update ever.
because of this latest update I will not be playing this game anymore.
because of this latest update I will not be playing this game anymore.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay thanks for the constructive and in-depth feedback there Sylar214
Can't blame you.
So you created an account just to say this? At least give constructive feedback as to why you’re leaving.
And thus, the great Sylar214 was lost to time.
The loss on this day is tremendous.
Don't mind me. Just hopping through the goodbye posts to collect tears. Stay hydrated anyone in the heatwave :)
I feel like people are overexaggerating.
Like, sure the slowdown perks are really annoying, and I'm sure they'll address it soon enough, but if I look back at the games I've played.
So far, the majority of times I died were because of camping/tunneling, bad teammates, Nurse being a stupidly broken killer, Blight addons that makes hell sound like a nice place to be at. AKA: issues that existed before this update. There really were only a couple of games were I felt like the killer got carried because they stacked slowdown perks, which yeah, probably shouldn't be a thing.
My piss has never been so clear, personally. Plenty of tears to go around.
Drink up, boys!
Thana Legion 3 times In a row I feel you sylar214
how dramatic
No way is it as bad as Trickster launch
That feel when you leave in the best part... Oh well. Gl.
Ridiculous patch solo q is unplayeble, glade they destroy the mmr short befor this #########.
You created an account just write a single sentence 🤣