Did Mikaela miss the SPA day?
Is it just me or Mikaela's face changed a bit?
She brings me back to the Gremlin Quentin days, can't help it but howl with laughter when I see her Grinch face xD And it moves like the bug Felix used to have with his expressions xD
She looks high af

Comments
Felix's face looks very stretched now too.
And Jake smiles
@Tatariu
They didn't fix it Sadge
Eww
Truth or dare face ass
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that she's been grinchified.
It looks like they are using Ace's mesh for her mouth/mandible, the silly smirk is very similar to his.
Felix looks like a cromagnon with that forehead and eyes...
How do this kind of bugs get into the game patch after patch? they didnt tinker with the models they shouldnt break...
I main Jake but i always wear his masked head.... WHY DOES HE HAVE A DUCK FACE NOW LMAO
I hate it xD
Help.
WHAT xD
Please tell me it's from this patch
It is, from yesterday night! I was terrified!
Yui's face with the Mikasa skin when downed.
Yeah, something doesn't look right. Her facial animations are probably bugged.
I've seen Cheryl's face bugged out before, but not to that extent. Poor Cheryl.
So far, I have touched only Feng since the Patch came out, and it seems that every survivor has different expressions now. That's a nice change, but most of them do look really cringe and totally unrealistic.. I mean, Feng's supposed to be calm and collected - That's what the descriptions do tell us about her, yet, she looks really terrified in-game. 🤣
Anyway, I am glad that the survivors do finally open their mouth whenever they do make a sound. I do recall getting hooked, but Yun-Jin was screaming with her mouth closed, and the same goes for Feng and other survivors that I've touched, like Alessa, Yui, Nea, and Kate.