How I Feel about the New Changes
YES!
YES!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not a fan of certain perk changes still going through like 3 second decisive stun and the self care changes
DS I can agree with but self care, screw that.
I am going to be real with you, I did not like this patch... Until I discerned that survivors hate it. Makes me feel that perhaps I was too harsh on it. Good update.
The iron will nerf has just led to it being more plainly obvious that pink add on spirit is still busted beyond belief.
The icons don't look great. The botany knowledge change is really stupid. There isn't any sense in making the perk -worse- for med kits... It was bad enough removing the efficiency entirely. If the green med kit was too fast then obviously the fix for that was to make it not heal yourself faster.
Not gonna like, i havent been playing around DH or DS because nobody runs DH and if i eat DS i just down people 5-10 seconds later.
Its amazing. They did a great job with this update.
For killer I am happy with Tinkerer nerf and I can't wait to try Knockout with Trail of Torment.
For Survivor I am not happy with Iron Will and Self Care nerfs but I don't mind a buff to Borrowed Time.
Really, I think they have just changed the meta a little bit so the most used perks will be COH on survivor and BBQC on killer. Which means they haven't changed much unless you don't know how to play without Dead Hard and/or Decisive Strike. The only time I ever used either was when I have to stun the killer for a challenge so it doesn't affect me.
You are still so based, its unreal. Love you.