There is a 100% boost
But i dont get why I last 3 mins to find a game
But i dont get why I last 3 mins to find a game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seriously. It doesn't make any sense to me. The boost for survivor means there's a lack of survivors in comparison to killers, right? So why is the queue for a survivor match 5 minutes long?
Yeah, you are correct. Maybe new matchmaking? I am not sure tbh. Mine are about 2 minutes. Although it could just be people are still updating. haha
I was playing matches right before the patch was released and I instantly getting into lobbies. Now I'm having nearly 5 minute waits even though according to the game the survivor side needs players.
It might take a while for the bonus to update compared to the amount of people queueing, so if a bunch of people are suddenly queuing for survivor, it'll increase your queue? That's just my running theory though.
I think the incentive is bugged. I just switched to killer and instantly had a lobby.
Killer has like 5-10 sec que as normal tho.
I think i saw something about matchmaking changes. In the last survey, they asked about if people would accept longer wait times for fairer matches.
Maybe they tried something like that, and now you have longer waiting times because its searching for fairer matches? So you have to wait because you dont get a full lobby as survivor, while there are plenty of killers with this update.
I have my money on it being bugged, enjoy it while it lasts.
Enjoy longer queues while it lasts? Or enjoy less BP while it lasts? Can't say I find either of those choices enjoyable.
Enjoy? Enjoy what? The awful teammates, the longer survivor queues or the weird (to be nice) matchmaking?
I’m hoping its due to more quality matches. If it is- I’ll def take it. Right now it’s too early to tell.
The blood points jesus, I have only lost 2 games as solo survivor today, one was a DC, and one was a possible hacker.
I would normally reply I don't care about bloodpoints but now that you mention it, they finally have some use.
It's true I've managed to kare a few hundred k but it wasn't very enjoyable. I had more fun with the M1 killers.
Yeah, I absolutely don't understand why the devs are favoring survivors with the current incentive if there's a clear lack of killer players right now. Where's the incentive for those players?
Hypothesis ...
They've said the "incentive" would vary for each individual.
I got the survivor incentive but their statistics know that after some hour I only play killer.
Maybe they expect to be able to "sort" people out. As far as I'm concerned, they expect wrong.
I haven't been getting the extra BP. Earned 20k in a match, brought a flan, still only ended up earning a little over 40k. Seems bugged
^ This. This is what's been happening to me as well. It was working fine, then DbD crashed with the PS4 blue screen of death (been a long time since I got that, so yay, that's encouraging), and since then it hasn't rewarded the survivor BP bonus. Long queues and no bonus, no thanks.
Idk why either I found playing a killer game than surivor seems to make the q time quicker
I feel cheated that the survivors enjoy their +100% bloodpoint bonus while my role is in demand :V
I think the matchmaking broke.
How does this even work with matchmaking? I mean, just because there are less survivors overall doesn't mean there are less survivors in your specific matchmaking rank versus your specific killer matchmaking rank.
Seems like there are not any matchmaking considerations for these bonuses.