Pain.
Pain.
There is no discussion here.
Just pain.
Pain.
There is no discussion here.
Just pain.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean can't you just throw two hatchets.
Pain
I should probably play a single match just to get that.
I think it will start bothering me.
Pain.
It's just throwing them, not hitting someone... so just go into a match and shoot the crows :P
Might do that eventually...maybe.
I would go into a match and throw just one hatch... to make it even more painful
Now that is just cruel.
Please don't shoot crows, shoot the survivors, or even walls.
Protect the birbs.
Sly birds need to be slayed
Would probably shoot a random wall, tbh.
Or a gen.
i've seen worse... A LOT WORSE
Like...999?
yes, but also tome challenges that require to be completed in a single trial (the bar completely full but for some reason it won't be considered the challenge completed... like for example completely heal 3 people in a match, you essencially heal those players, but one of those started with a small progress regarding the healing that will DENY your accomplished goal)
Camp a bird and then tunnel it
Or a door switch