So P3 50 full perk get's no additional prestige?
Basically the title.
The new Dev update showed that the prestige catch up will be capped at Lvl 9,which might be nice for all those who did not prestige before but it is a punch in the gut for those who did prestige and set characters full perk.
To clarify:
Late last month, we revealed possibly the largest balance patch in Dead by Daylight’s history along with an overhaul to the progression system. We’ve kept an extra close eye on feedback since these updates hit the Public Test Build (PTB) last week. In this special edition of the Developer Update, we’ll be covering all the…
It says that you will get 2 Lvl per prestige you already have extra (so if you have a P3 char, they will be P9), but additional Lvl you would get through having a number of perk tiers will not count if you already reached P9.
This is not fair for those who have multiple (or even a single) character on P3 50 full perk (for me it's 4 killers and 10 Survivors).
I mean yes, we get a nice prestige background but I don't get anything for this.
Maybe just compensate with BP or shards for any additional Lvl of prestige above 9 we would get.
Comments
I think we get no additional reward because now we won't lose stuff anymore by prestiging.
it does suck that a character that is p3 lvl 1 vs a character that is p3 lvl 50 with all perks unlocked will be the same prestige afterwards
I did not lose anything on my main Jeff after I P3ed him over 3 years ago (if I did, it was my own stupidity like with some b-day cakes). I only got more.
I would like them to give ranks equivalent to however long it took to get P3-50 all perks because P3-1 is definitely not the same as P3-50 all perks.
That said, P100? That's nuts. I'm a completionist and there's no way I'm going to even attempt it on one character if I can't get it on all. Good luck to people that try.
People wo only main one character or two will get this quite "fast"
i have all killers p3, so this means that my plague with 2 pages of perks, my legion with all perks lvl 3 and my blight with all perks lvl 3 and almost 900 alchemist rings (and a bunch of other addons) are going to be prestige 9. this basically means i wasted millions of bp on legion alone since i'll get all perks anyway. also leveling a killer who doesnt have all perks is a complete waste of bp until the update drops. i think thats stupid
I wasted millions of BP to get my killers P1 50 with 70 perk tiers so I get all perks on tier 3 when the update drops....
Now I feel stupid because just P1 Lvl 1 is enough for this...
hey at least you still get additional prestige levels for that
Which doesn't do anything really. I'm thinking of putting them P2 so I am P6 after the update and have all bloody cosmetics. It would be sad about the addons though, but these are killers I rarely play anyway.
I'm sure there will be a race for the first person to do it too. I was talking about it from my standpoint of being a completionist.
This is the very problem I am trying to point out to BHVR in this thread:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/334188/clarification-needed-asap-to-avoid-disaster#latest