Licences you want to see (suggest rip off alternatives)
Dbd has a whole cast of movie villians and survivors. What do you need to have in this game? What is missing? And share how they might fit into dbd.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Tank from the Left 4 Dead series.
Bash through Pallets without effort, but have quite the slow movement speed. (Not slower than Survivors, but just slower.)
Also give him a gigantic terror radius.
Power is Rocks.
When pressing the Power button, the Tank takes a big boulder from the ground and throws it.
La la la lahh la la lahh lahh la lahhh
Mori would be head exploding from "frenzy"
Gimme a P
Gimme a U
Gimme a M
Gimme a P
Gimme a K
Gimme a I
Gimme a N
Gimme a H
Gimme a E
Gimme a A
Gimme a D
What have you got?
A Stan Winston designed Eight foot demon, spawned from a swamp witch to wreak vengeance on the wretched!
Yeah!!!
(OK, Stan Winston directed the original movie, but close enough!)
Ghostface (Legion)
i think we won't see ghostface because of legion...
Gremlins, aka: The Gremlins, they can build up there power called Gremlin Fun, there is water and food spread around the map. The food makes the Gremlins stronger and scarier, while the water can make them multiply and create a group of 4 extra gremlins they can switch to. The other 4 gremlins will patrol around the map and when they find a survivor you will be notified and you can switch to them. However they can be destroyed by shining your flashlights on them for some time. You can jump on the survivor and the survivor will have to struggle to get the gremlin off and if they do not get the gremlin off they will be downed. They attack by biting and move at 110% speed, therefore relying on their power to attack so bite is only an alternative.
Candyman.
Yeah, I thought Billy would be the new survivor though and he would have a backpack with Gizmo in it, Gizmo would be stealthier than Claudette and I would hate to see him hooked
That would be AWESOME.^^
Having said that SCISSORMAN would be insanely good. They could teleport to lockers and be like the sneaky pig but base speed with a massive pair of scissors snipping louder and louder until you find a survivor.
I still think Legion was meant to be Ghostface, but they didn't get the Licence for the visuals.
Outlast 2
ChrisWalker would look nice in this game, he could be our smasher we never got!
well billy was inspired by leaterface and an ugly hillbilly from the wrong turn. so i think ghostface will appear.
+1
Now that Legion is in the game, the Baby-faced Killer from Happy Death Day would be a good skin for him/her.
Then it would make sense when people call us "Baby killer" in post game chat!
There was an awesome fan chapter I saw somewhere; silver balls n all!
Speaking fan chapters.
Steve Harrington/Demo-gorgon got me giddy as a schoolgirl!
I'd like to say Pyramid Head, but konami is being weird and i think the creator of silent hill himself isn't too fond of PH's overrepresentation as Silent Hill Mascot.
A licenseless alternative would obviously a hooded executioner(hangman) or torture technician.
Ahaha, they would be awesome as Killers, Bloodborne is full of potential Killers... those Snatchers with the bags would be good too
does nobody want outlast 2 chapter I mean I kinda gave no info about it so meh
give me my hotline Miami chapter and ill be fine
I'd prefer Outlast 1.
I've said it once, I'll say it 1000 more times. Unpopular opinion, but I think Springtrap would be cool to see. It's like a horror human-robot hybrid minus the Syfy.
same
A Resident Evil chapter could be pretty cool. Jill and Nemesis from RE3 maybe? Or Mia/Ethan and Jack Baker from RE7?
Pyramid Head. Heather as the survivor. Silent Hill map.
Easy.
well ######### your right miles upshur and my big boi chris walker would be amazing
Oh, just thought of an Incredible one...
Captain Blake - the Leper ghost from The Fog, alongside Survivor, Stevie Wayne (Adrienne Barbeau!)
I want a sniper. Everytime he shoots his location is revealed and his reload is 3 seconds. Still takes 2 shots to down survivor and still has to put them on hook. His special could be a hunting knife for close range.
Bubba as survivor
Like this:
Jason is way overdue