Im tired a lot
I dont know why, but this game is so painful, seriously. i try play killer and every match survivors are so much experts and all of them know what do against me, so, OK i try play survivor and in opposite away, i have begginers as teammates and the killer i go against is tryhard and expert high level killer. im tired, independent how i will play, evey match is so frustranting. i dont experienced this 2 or more years ago.
Comments
What killers do you usualy play btw? and do you run meta perks on both sides?
I'm tired a lot as well, but that's likely because of my ever worsening health than DBD.
The game isn't too fun right now, it's rather stale.
Solo survivor is an unplayable miserable experience, sweat killer vs randoms.
The only way to have fun is SWF/meta perks and meatplant.
All I get on solo is wraiths on the small red forest map with only a few unsafe pallets or godtier blight/nurse on their best maps with console players for teammates or a very oppressive legion with thanatophobia, sloppy.
Everyone needs a break from DBD once in a while, so dont worry. Otherwise, just try to improve your skills. If you feel you opponents are too strong, just use them as training.
I guess u mean "Shelter Woods", it is actually a "MacMillian Estate" map. And yes, RNG on this map can be very killer sided.
No the small red forest that has one main building and like three pallets surrounding it.
It's "plagues" map.
I quit like nine months ago and have been better off for it. I did exactly 12 games during the anniversary event to get the masks and 10 of the twelve were completely miserable.
If you're looking for a better balanced, less frustrating, and more varied play experience; have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV?
Really you only play against "expert survivors" ? I mean yeah it's almost impossible to win against a 4 stack genrushing you but it's not everygame, I don't know I have close to 1000 hours and i'm still playing against a lot of easy teams.
Solo q is frustrating can't argue with that
My experience is the same as yours. As survivor i've actually seen a noticeable amount of killers DC lately.
The best way to beat DBD is to not play DBD.
If you choose to be part of the nightmare it is best experienced with a deathwish and a healthy dose of Dominant and Submissive play. You have to enjoy being hurt.
I don't get it either. I play Killer and I'm going against experts. I play solo survivor and my teammates play worse than bots.
A common theme with DBD that you'll find is that you'll see a lot of people basically all agree that despite being fun to play, those moments of fun are only had in random intervals. With the mid chapter BHVR is buffing killer because even they acknowledged that Killers aren't being anywhere near effective as they should be, but sadly there's still nothing being done to help strengthen the experience of playing solo survivor into more of a positive one.
Basically at the end of the day playing killer is a sweatfest, and playing survivor is made more tolerable if you're playing with other people. I stopped playing for 4 months and when I returned my first solo survivor match I was greeted with the most tryhard of killers, and my first killer match I was greeted with the most tryhard SWF. DBD is not a highly competitive game, yet so many people treat it like it is. And some people will go the extra mile and be toxic to you in the end game chat if all you're looking to do is have fun. All the more reason for this game to have a ranked and an unranked mode.
I hope you find a good solution to your worsening health. I really wish you the best.
I understand your feelings. But i dont have such problems playing killers, but you are right, sometimes i m playing against strong survivors and if those r SWF then of course with some killers I have no chance, thats the fact. But its not always like that tho. Perhaps many players playing killers have difficulties to win against SWF with certain killers. Btw two days ago i was playing The Traper for fun, not best perks and adons, i was playing against survivors who every had over 7k hours, they was probably solo and of course i lost the game, but i did couple hooks.
I m playing mostly survivors and i have 4k hours. Latety i did make post on this forum asking what happened with SOLO-Q matchmaking because, mostly i m getting not best teamates tho, for example i have 4k hours and i m playing against nurse main killer 8k hours, competetive sweaty player what is ok but my teamate Bill had 36 hours in game. Lately i did recognise that i m usually getting not best survivors teamates. Sometimes even killer player isnt best but my teamates do everything to loose the game lol. But to be honest sometimes i m getting perfect teamates survivors, but lately i see it does happen much less often and its probably higher chance to have less experienced teamates.
I m ading my post on this forum https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/333412/solo-q-matchmaking#latest
Seems more and more survivors have not best experience playing Solo-Q lately. And I m scared of coming huge patch soon tho, i m scared if playing Solo-Q will be playable after the patch.
What does being console have to do with that?
Some console players are great, but i think i know what he wanted to say ... because as me playing solo many times my console teamates are honestly not best, I would say bad, but maybe they have just not many hours in the game. Its perhaps problem of matchmaking. But I understand him.
I don’t. It’s the player not the system. I play on console and I think hold my own. What’s the difference between A pc and console player if they are new? I have many videos of me playing killer or survivors and doing decent. I play on PlayStation btw
Thank you, my friend.
Unfortunately, that seems rather unlikely at this stage
Solo queue desperately needs tighter matchmaking and baseline information to make it consistently playable. It's such a waste to queue up and have no chance because one or two teammates are obviously matched way over their heads.
Killer is fine if you're willing to run meta and punish survivor mistakes when you need to. There are a lot of ways to get 12 hooks, and it doesn't have to be in perfect succession.