VECNA IN DBD?? (REAL)
holy cow i cant believe it
holy cow i cant believe it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, more like Freddy new rework.
That’s actually Lisa Garland.
Yes
I mean, I get the confusion, they could almost be twins after all.
Both have had blood on the outside of their bodies. So yeah I can’t tell the difference.
seriously Lisa hot god damn lmao. Terrible voice tho
vecna getting an accurate power in dbd would be a sad day for elm street fans
That's more like Claire
Did you mean to post the same picture twice there?
Please don’t say that again😭😭😭😭😭😭
The Jonathan is what makes it believable for me.
Lisa Garland has been through enough
Sadakos Mori is pretty Vecna like...
I don't know... I see Jesus.
Wow. Didn’t even notice that.
a Jonathan AND a
VecnaLisa in one match. That must be rare.That's Chucky dude.
What is her song
not tomorrow
he head on'd me in the first minute of the game so i respect the gremlin