Favourite map to play in as which killer?

I love playing Pyramid head in Midwich because it just seems like his trails of torment are so effective there when it's used on the God pallet at the stairs.

So it made me wonder, do you guys also feel the same or is there another map and different killer you love to play in and play as in that specific map

Comments

  • Nurse - Midwich 😈

  • Pyramid head RPD

  • Most people never see Freddy or his snares at the Wrecker's Yard.

  • Nemesis on Midwich because the zombies actually work. If Hawkins was still in the game than Nemesis on Hawkins because for some weird reason the zombies were super intelligent on that map.

  • Demogorgon: Midwich/RPD


    Shred has a deceptively large hit-box, and with these Maps having pretty tight hallways, you get quite a lot of free hits

  • Every killer - just be an indoor map please. 😄

  • Nemesis on Silent Hill and RPD

  • Trickster - Midwich or RPD

  • Billy - Lery's

    I know im a masochist

  • Oni - Shelter Woods

  • @Marik1987 said:

    Every killer - just be an indoor map please. 😄

    Billy and Blight may not agree with this...

  • Piggy in the Swamps. It shouldn't work at all, but for some reason I always do very well on those maps.

  • @BadZilla said:

    Nurse - Midwich 😈

    So long as there's no Starstruck it's doable against her there. Painful but doable.

  • I think I do pretty well on Midwich generally speaking. The layout is straightforward, a lot of the pallets are gameable, and I actually like that the breakable walls on that map are worth breaking but not mandatory if you feel like skipping them.

    Surprisingly I also seem to do ok on The Game despite all the complaints about how many pallets that map has. I think it’s because once you know the layout of that map it’s pretty easy to patrol quickly, you can get between levels a few different ways and neither floor is all that big so you can get to the gens pretty quickly. And while there’s a lot of pallets there are very few other vault locations to worry about, and if you play for the longer game by slugging and breaking pallets then as all those pallets get broken the map becomes just patches of dead zones. I kind of think I’d rather be on that map that the ones that have a strong middle building that survivors just run to over and over.

    In terms of outdoor maps, I guess I like the ones that don’t have a super strong building in them like maybe Suffocation Pit or Gas Heaven. You can still have random ruins in awkwardly strong layouts on those but overall it’s not usually that bad. Screw corn though! 🌽 🌽 👿 🔪 🌽 🌽

  • You are absolutely right. 2 of the killers I never play

  • Old Lery's with any killer.

    It was, and always will be, my favorite map.

  • Doctor - Midwich, Gideon, Dead Dawg Saloon. People get super cocky on those maps, and keep forgetting they face the ultimate denial button.

    Bubba - Any indoor map. Survivor's lack of skill about how to loop Bubba, with the amount of obstacles I KNOW how to dance around. Most satisfying games

    Huntress - All Azarov maps (okay, maybe except Azarov's resting place, because of it's dumb(ell) shape) and I don't really mind Haddonfield on her.

    Pinhead - Indoor maps again, survivors tend to panic a lot if they don't have much line of sight.

    Hillbilly - All Billy enjoyers always look weird at me for that, but my all time favorite map for him is Lery's...

    Freddy - Coal Tower, Dead Dawg Saloon, Midwich...

    Wraith - Yamaoka is my jam on him, I could play on it 24/7 as Wraith

  • Dredge : indoor Maps except the Game, RDP and Larrys some times )

    Sadako : Same like like Dredge

    Pinhead: Maps that didnt have Way to man walls to Block ur chains

    Artist: Evers map except the Game, RDP and Midwich


    Maps i hate to Play whit every Killer: The Game, Haddonfield, RPD

  • I like playing sadako on the farm map with all the corn rows.

  • Artist on maps without elevation.

  • @dugman said:

    I think I do pretty well on Midwich generally speaking. The layout is straightforward, a lot of the pallets are gameable, and I actually like that the breakable walls on that map are worth breaking but not mandatory if you feel like skipping them.

    Surprisingly I also seem to do ok on The Game despite all the complaints about how many pallets that map has. I think it’s because once you know the layout of that map it’s pretty easy to patrol quickly, you can get between levels a few different ways and neither floor is all that big so you can get to the gens pretty quickly. And while there’s a lot of pallets there are very few other vault locations to worry about, and if you play for the longer game by slugging and breaking pallets then as all those pallets get broken the map becomes just patches of dead zones. I kind of think I’d rather be on that map that the ones that have a strong middle building that survivors just run to over and over.

    In terms of outdoor maps, I guess I like the ones that don’t have a super strong building in them like maybe Suffocation Pit or Gas Heaven. You can still have random ruins in awkwardly strong layouts on those but overall it’s not usually that bad. Screw corn though! 🌽 🌽 👿 🔪 🌽 🌽

    Okay but what killer do you like to play in those maps that you mentioned?

  • @Wampirita said:

    Doctor - Midwich, Gideon, Dead Dawg Saloon. People get super cocky on those maps, and keep forgetting they face the ultimate denial button.

    Bubba - Any indoor map. Survivor's lack of skill about how to loop Bubba, with the amount of obstacles I KNOW how to dance around. Most satisfying games

    Huntress - All Azarov maps (okay, maybe except Azarov's resting place, because of it's dumb(ell) shape) and I don't really mind Haddonfield on her.

    Pinhead - Indoor maps again, survivors tend to panic a lot if they don't have much line of sight.

    Hillbilly - All Billy enjoyers always look weird at me for that, but my all time favorite map for him is Lery's...

    Freddy - Coal Tower, Dead Dawg Saloon, Midwich...

    Wraith - Yamaoka is my jam on him, I could play on it 24/7 as Wraith

    I like how you put so much into your answer, come on people, we need more answers like this, leave no details out

  • Ghosty - Father Campbells Chapel, Crotus Penn and RPD

    so many places to lean I love it.

    Nurse - Midwich and Coal Tower

  • @xEmoGirlxAlexisx said:

    Dredge : indoor Maps except the Game, RDP and Larrys some times )

    Sadako : Same like like Dredge

    Pinhead: Maps that didnt have Way to man walls to Block ur chains

    Artist: Evers map except the Game, RDP and Midwich

    Maps i hate to Play whit every Killer: The Game, Haddonfield, RPD

    Why the game? A decent amount of killers are good there

  • @PaintedDeath said:

    I like playing sadako on the farm map with all the corn rows.

    You trolling right? All the cold wind farms should not exist. And I can't imagine you playing Sadako in that map.

  • @NightmareKT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052455#Comment_3052455

    Okay but what killer do you like to play in those maps that you mentioned?

    Any killer really. 🤷‍♂️

  • @NightmareKT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052592#Comment_3052592

    You trolling right? All the cold wind farms should not exist. And I can't imagine you playing Sadako in that map.

    Naw dude, with her phasing it's incredibly easy to sneak up on survivors.