Very weird question about pyramid head.
You know when you randomly remember something from like 2 yrs ago? yea this post is that.
it was rumoured shortly after his release that he had another power that was in development but was scrapped for whatever reason.
I can't remember 100% but I think the source of this came from a news article, might be confusing that with demo though.
Was this rumour true? Or am I going insane and did this not even happen in the first place?
Comments
His model has an unused tongue model
Maybe that's what you're thinking of?
Uh....a tongue? On pyramid head? I'm terrified to see how that would work, lol
He has a tongue in Silent Hill 2
Unused DBD version found in the files ^
I'd let that tongue do unspeakable things tbh
๐ฑ
bruh
dude
๐๐ am not even want to think what BHVR was trying to do with the tongue.
They scraped it to make glitter portraits prolly.
Did I stutter?
๐๐คฃ
Licking survivors hahaha Maybe is somekind of parasyte or like alien tongue but not a tongue itself What power would you add to the tongue?
Welp... that's enough internet for me today.
To OP, probably was going to use it in a mori animation or something.
I wonder if the tongue became the Nemesis tentacle and changed to 3 hits+tiers.
I still wish his mori was how he killed the lady on the church steps.
Unwrap those bitches like a goddamn twinkie. What spoiled potential.
You did not, and neither did I, so I repeat.
dude
Anyways.
//
Dorito Daddy is popular for a reason.