Why are some Surv like this?

Im playing Doctor on Haddonfield, there is also a streamer. Im thinking im gonna get smoked because of how fast 2 gens went by and I barely had any pressure.

After a while I do catch up, 1 hook, carrying a surv and another surv decides to try and save in front of me (streamer is out somewhere injured) I drop the surv I was carrying and use my power to cancel the unhook and I downed that person.

After hooking 2 people I realize the person I dropped had no hooks nearby so I literally couldnt do anything except let her off. She then looked at me in defeat but I decided I atleast wanted to help give more points for at least trying. (Which I can kinda see how its toxic but thats not the point) The streamer DC and I give last girl hatch.

I proceed to say GG to the streamer and get bombarded with insults from him and his chat saying people like me ruin the game and slugging/tunneling/camping isnt fun and going on to say I was a ######### killer.

Literally why this community sucks now, no matter how chill you play and whatever killer you're playing, there will always be the survs that hate for no reason.

Comments

  • What did you expect from chatting with people like that in the first place?

  • Survivor salt is typical.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    What did you expect from chatting with people like that in the first place?

    Very good question lol

  • Just because someone is a streamer it sadly doesn't automatically mean they're also a decent and well-mannered person ๐Ÿ˜… I learned the hard way to just leave streamer lobbies. You were very kind to give her hatch and say GG's, kudos to you!

  • This content has been removed.
  • Don't talk to anyone. Problem solved.

  • @Shaped said:

    Don't talk to anyone. Problem solved.

    Anti social for life

  • I think you meant asocial. Antisocial is something very very dark. -,..,-

  • It called entitlement at it finest. It goes both way sadly.

  • @Shaped said:

    Don't talk to anyone. Problem solved.

    This is the best policy. I have my messaging disabled, people can mald into the void, I won't hear it.

    When I see what some people say post game, it makes me glad I'm tuned out.

  • It's usually best to dodge TTVs or at least avoid talking to them. There are good ones but they don't appear to be in the majority.

  • now?

    You just described 6 years if DBD history.

  • Who else would they blame? Themselves? Also, what kind of person dc's? Why even turn on the game if you're willing to purposefully dc? Furthermore, streamers like money and people enjoy watching and involving themselves in drama. It sounds like you were really nice, honestly. Don't let it bring you down.

  • not something exclusive to Survivors

    not something exclusive to Killers

    not even something exclusive to Dead by Daylight

    Salt is something found in every. single. online game, bout time you learn that

  • Have you ever played any other online game that allows the use of a chat?

    Nothing new, move on to the next game

  • 2022 and people still care about endgame chat. Amazing

  • I never read endgame chat. Lol

  • @DY86 said:

    2022 and people still care about endgame chat. Amazing

    Dont play on PC bud

  • @NemmyMan3000 said:

    Im playing Doctor on Haddonfield, there is also a streamer. Im thinking im gonna get smoked because of how fast 2 gens went by and I barely had any pressure.

    After a while I do catch up, 1 hook, carrying a surv and another surv decides to try and save in front of me (streamer is out somewhere injured) I drop the surv I was carrying and use my power to cancel the unhook and I downed that person.

    After hooking 2 people I realize the person I dropped had no hooks nearby so I literally couldnt do anything except let her off. She then looked at me in defeat but I decided I atleast wanted to help give more points for at least trying. (Which I can kinda see how its toxic but thats not the point) The streamer DC and I give last girl hatch.

    I proceed to say GG to the streamer and get bombarded with insults from him and his chat saying people like me ruin the game and slugging/tunneling/camping isnt fun and going on to say I was a ######### killer.

    Literally why this community sucks now, no matter how chill you play and whatever killer you're playing, there will always be the survs that hate for no reason.

    The issue is that you thought a game against a streamer was going to go over well. From my experience literally 90% of them cry about everything a killer does. And that's like their entire personality