Michi is the most terrified hag to go against with π¦π¨
Or am I wrong lol π¦π¦π¦π¦π¨
Or am I wrong lol π¦π¦π¦π¦π¨
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What
What
wH4t 4r3 yu t4lk1ng 4b0ut?
Every hag is the same tbh, lose 3 gens, bring someone to basement, profit from scroll wheel, get extra kills from noed. One hag or another there's not much depth to this killer
xqcL ?
I see Hag discussion, I must join in and argue a point about why I hate her.
Though this discussion has me confused so I'm going to reply the same as everyone else but put my twist on it.
Wh4t?
I don't think Michi is terrifiedπ¦π¦π¨
Two days ago I got matched against 3 hags in 8 games
Michi is a german hag player who is pretty good and ruthless, but the post is still rather confusing, tbh.
I will leave this here, as people will surly get tilted that Otz is in it.
https://youtu.be/IzoGHKqWDTYWho
I tend to play more survivor then killer, however every night before I go to bed I check my closet for the god tier Hag Michi. I fear the one who can beat the sun in a staring contest
Side note: I'm unsure who this person is
Michi is the best Hag out there, whatever survivor are bringing, they are well within their right to be afraid..
Every person who claims or thinks they are the absolute best at something in a game have major ego issues.
Do you have a point?
Mitchy is the reason the wall of China was built. It was built to keep out getting matched against his Hag.
That plan failed
not every hag uses a scroll wheel. Some hag players got that hooked quick fire pinky for the ctrl
Who's Michi?
I think terrifying is the word you are looking for.