Will fire up be useful for the new 6.1.0 update

Ever since they've increased 10% to destroy pallets and gens as killer, would fire up be just a better brutal strength, or it's still meh as before

Comments

  • Why would it be a better brutal strength? It's still contingent on nearly every gen being done to get a comparable action bonus.

  • Well yes, but gens will be done at some point, I think the better would be, does brutal strength stack with fire up?

  • @Neamy said:

    Well yes, but gens will be done at some point, I think the better would be, does brutal strength stack with fire up?

    It does.

  • Fire-ups key potential is that it’s stackable. Pair it with either (or both) Brutal Strength/Bamboozle for a real substantial difference. Also people sleep on the, picking up/dropping Survivors. If you are a StarStruck gamer, you don’t have to try and pair it with Agitation, with Fire-Up you can drop quickly and deal with the other survivor without fighting the timer. Also, quicker pickups means easier for you to dodge flashlight saves.

    Fire-Up is my lukewarm Killer perk, I like it but it’s not something I can justify without a specific Killer (with natural slowdown) or a build around it. Still nice though.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Why would it be a better brutal strength? It's still contingent on nearly every gen being done to get a comparable action bonus.

    True, but the new update two gens would pretty much give 18% almost near brutal strength level instead of all 5 gens, I personally think this perk might be useful once the new update releases

  • @jasonq500 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3041805#Comment_3041805

    True, but the new update two gens would pretty much give 18% almost near brutal strength level instead of all 5 gens, I personally think this perk might be useful once the new update releases

    Yeah but brutal strength still does more, with no preconditions.

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3041843#Comment_3041843

    Yeah but brutal strength still does more, with no preconditions.

    While that might be true, the thing is that fire up does that Brutal Strength doesn't is faster vault, and picking/dropping Survivors which can make a little bit of a difference

  • Fire Up, Brutal Strength and Bamboozle on Wraith with his add ons that speed up actions ❤️

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Fire Up, Brutal Strength and Bamboozle on Wraith with his add ons that speed up actions ❤️

    My God the cocaine Wraith build

  • I like fire up on Myers with bamboozle and brutal.

  • Even though its activation conditions are kinda meh, I’ve always had a special place in my heart for Fire Up.