Bhvr, plz give Mikaela Black hair as a cosmetic <3
Hope you guys enjoy this piece as well ^^
This is a cursed image.
@Jivetalkin13 said:This is a cursed image.
@Jivetalkin13 said:
May I ask what you mean from that? I'm open to criticism
Nice👌
That's some great artwork! I love your style a lot.
@Mandy said:That's some great artwork! I love your style a lot.
@Mandy said:
Tsym!!! <3
@OnryosTapeRentals said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3041871#Comment_3041871I'm probs wrong but I took it as a pun because she's like a witch. And withces are known for like spells and curses.Great drawing though! I love how you incorporated her perk <3
@OnryosTapeRentals said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3041871#Comment_3041871
I'm probs wrong but I took it as a pun because she's like a witch. And withces are known for like spells and curses.
Great drawing though! I love how you incorporated her perk <3
Ah! I see. the Witch joke flew over my head lol, tsym <3
Black hair Mikaela is a vibe! Soft spot for this art. I love your style!
@GillyBeannn said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AZWMD3YLJY0Q/black-2.pngBhvr, plz give Mikaela Black hair as a cosmetic <3Hope you guys enjoy this piece as well ^^
@GillyBeannn said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AZWMD3YLJY0Q/black-2.png
This is very nice good job
Also it kinda reminds me of Zatanna from dc
I love your style too. Are you open for commissions?
@Slowpeach said:I love your style too. Are you open for commissions?
@Slowpeach said:
Sadly no, but I would love to do commissions someday.
@GillyBeannn said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042473#Comment_3042473Sadly no, but I would love to do commissions someday.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3042473#Comment_3042473
Fair enough. Thanks.
I meant that I never really envisioned Mikaela with black hair and therefore it's cursed. Although I guess I did make an unintentional pun.
Also, originally I didn't give any praise for the art, I do apologize to the OP. Great work. <3
I love your style, very pleasant on the eyes
Kinda reminds me of old Disney animations 🤔
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a cursed image.
May I ask what you mean from that? I'm open to criticism
Nice👌
That's some great artwork! I love your style a lot.
Tsym!!! <3
Ah! I see. the Witch joke flew over my head lol, tsym <3
Black hair Mikaela is a vibe! Soft spot for this art. I love your style!
This is very nice good job
Also it kinda reminds me of Zatanna from dc
I love your style too. Are you open for commissions?
Sadly no, but I would love to do commissions someday.
Fair enough. Thanks.
I meant that I never really envisioned Mikaela with black hair and therefore it's cursed. Although I guess I did make an unintentional pun.
Also, originally I didn't give any praise for the art, I do apologize to the OP. Great work. <3
I love your style, very pleasant on the eyes
Kinda reminds me of old Disney animations 🤔