Wrathful Well Charm?

I completely forgot about this, but has the acquisition method been revealed yet? I still don't have it and wondered. I searched but only found old topics where people speculated and didn't see anything official. Thanks.

Comments

  • "Unlocks after watching Dead by Daylight's version of the cursed tape, which will play after continuing on from the Intro Screen 7 days after having purchased"

    That's what the wiki says anyway.

  • Thanks to your belt for the information, but it seems still a mystery. 4 months later and I suppose I'm never going to get it.

  • Double check that you don't have it. I thought I didn't have it, even though I bought the DLC the day of release, but I spotted it not long ago after going through my charms. I never saw the cursed tape video, nor saw notification of receiving the charm, but I could have been distracted and just missed it.

  • Honestly I wish we would get charms like the wrathful well one for all killers.

  • I just double checked and I have it. I didn't do anything but buy the DLC. I wanna say I checked and had it immediately because I buy DLCs instead of the solo characters if they come with a cosmetic or charm, and feel I would have remembered feeling gyped I didn't get it. I for sure would have thought it was a bug if I didn't have it straight away, and not a feature where I had to wait 7 days. I didn't watch any video either, so who knows. Maybe you have it by now.

  • @Nazzzak verified that I still don't have the charm.

    @isvangraad people have the charm without meeting that criteria so it has to be more. I've met it since March and nothing yet.

  • @Nicholas said:

    @Nazzzak verified that I still don't have the charm.

    @isvangraad people have the charm without meeting that criteria so it has to be more. I've met it since March and nothing yet.

    I'd suggest submitting a support ticket: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I don't think the community figured out the unlock condition. The wiki states that you get it 7 days after purchasing the sadako rising DLC but this isn't true because i have it on my switch with no characters from that chapter.

    i got the charm one of the first times I booted the game after buying the ring chapter iirc. There was a bonus intro video that was kinda like a recreation of the tape footage in the movie and then the charm motivation popped up.

  • As far as I know, someone needs to have it equipped on their hook and then you get it within 7 days or something.

  • I still don't have the charm. Is it still a mystery or are there steps to take to acquire it?

  • Some says you need to buy the DLC but a friend of mine who barely played at that time got it without buying the DLC. They even got the spooky video before getting the charm ๐Ÿ˜… While I played everyday and got nothing so I would love to know as well.

  • I picked up Sadako during the Halloween sale. A week later, I got the cursed intro video. After watching it, the charm unlocked around where the daily challenge stuff pops up.

  • if you start your game and have Sadako intro video playing watch the whole thing and do not skip it. Then continue as normal and you should get the charm.

  • I still can't get it and own the DLC!