DC rates are insane !
literaly every game 1 or more survivor is DC'ing preventing me from my BBQ stack
please give 3000 Blood Points for each person that DC's to the killer !!!!
it's really fraustraiting !
literaly every game 1 or more survivor is DC'ing preventing me from my BBQ stack
please give 3000 Blood Points for each person that DC's to the killer !!!!
it's really fraustraiting !
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dream Warriors is literally Freddy camping a victim to draw the others out :P
It's always nice to see posts using terms like "sweaty tryhard piece of human garbage" get upvoted.
Beautiful.
If a match has been played out, Gens are being done & such and then people DC, I usually won't give Hatch.
i dont play against the hag and the doctor, the doctor is cause in ps4 you have a 15 fps in game... its not a funny xp, and the hag is a killer with no skill, camp at 40m... dc and bye
O_O
Mmmph
O_O
this is actually a videogame but i can see why you are struggling now.
yep, I actually play the "monster/bad guy/evil" and instead of indulging into it, I get peer pressured into "acting like a good sportsman".
#########?
Have you ever seen a slasher movie where the killer was like that?
In DbD you get the chance to play a psychopathic Killer, that's the role you play in a match as Killer.
Of course as a RP-Lover I take this role very serious and I put a lot of dedication into acting like a psychopathic Killer. My playstyle should seem authentic, should make Survivors question my mentality and only then I am a really good Killer.
I honestly despise all Killers that refuse to take their role seriously, it makes the game boring and destroys the whole atmosphere. Even though it's just a video game, you are still supposed to take your role seriously.