So devs, can we get your opinion on all the complaining nurse is getting?

She needs a nerf asap or disable her when the mid chapter update hits live

Comments

  • @RenRen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3037836#Comment_3037836

    I understand the addon nerfs though I think she needs a complete addon rework cause she has way too many meme addons. As for the perk nerf, couldn't you just make her blink attack a special attack instead of an m1?

    From what I have seen in the forum most nurses are against special attack (No idea why)

    But it isnt only about special attack perks, what can we do to slowdown perks on her? Cause devs don't want to restrict perks to any killer

  • Nurse doesn't need disabling because she's working as intended

    What are the devs supposed to comment on?

  • @Gratxla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3037909#Comment_3037909

    From what I have seen in the forum most nurses are against special attack (No idea why)

    But it isnt only about special attack perks, what can we do to slowdown perks on her? Cause devs don't want to restrict perks to any killer

    I mean the upcoming perk changes affect the main slowdown perks and I don't think they'll release overcharge the way it is on the ptb so I don't think slowdown perks will be that big of an issue.

  • @RenRen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3037913#Comment_3037913

    I mean the upcoming perk changes affect the main slowdown perks and I don't think they'll release overcharge the way it is on the ptb so I don't think slowdown perks will be that big of an issue.

    We'll have to see, some of these are still good on nurse but hot garbage on other killers

  • Considering how mandy told us she has counter, I suspect nothing will really change.

  • @HelloKitty2022 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3037591#Comment_3037591

    No you dont get all. As a solo survs i only have problems with the nurse. All other killers are fine even if i like some not that much but they are fine. The Nurse isnt and its because of her gamebreaking mechanics. Do not misunderstand me. As a solo its even harder but also many swf dont want to play her.

    and survivors have had broken game mechanics since day 1 against every other killer besides Nurse and Blight. Just because YOU don’t know how to play against Nurse doesn’t mean she needs to be nerfed. Get good. Willing to bet you want Nurse nerfed so you could bully. Either way sounds like a YOU problem.

  • @Gratxla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3037638#Comment_3037638

    Spirit trolls are just the same nurse players. And if those pretty easy to master strategies work, why do nurses still 4k and when people apply them they dont work? If those strategies work why is nurse still the 4k stomper of tournaments?

    And if u lose against players of "same skill" as yours, maybe you're not as good as you think you are?

    Or, people of equal skill have matches that can go either way. That’s how it should be. It should not be trapper getting curbstomped because the game’s mechanics make it literally impossible to win. Not sure what tournaments you watch, but Nurse gets 2k in the big one ive seen

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3037636#Comment_3037636

    Everyone comes up to me and says, "Man, nurse is broken. She's the most broken killer by far. I know all the best people and they all tell me the same thing."

    If that's your argument it's not worth taking seriously. I responded to the vid Gratxia posted, it was a poor example.

    If you only read what you want to read and refuse to understand the critics thant its not worth discussing with you. We will go on and discuss it resp. encourage in chat etc. all who feel the same to discuss it or find a strategy against this killer.

  • @Impailer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3037623#Comment_3037623

    and survivors have had broken game mechanics since day 1 against every other killer besides Nurse and Blight. Just because YOU don’t know how to play against Nurse doesn’t mean she needs to be nerfed. Get good. Willing to bet you want Nurse nerfed so you could bully. Either way sounds like a YOU problem.

    Which broken mechanics are you talking about? I just refer to Nurse and i explained the problem in details. And your way of argue sounds more that you are nurse main. If you cannot understand ok. But dont get wrong its not about skill but about broken mechanics. In that vid its pretty well explained and we will go on encouraging more and more survs to discuss it or to find a appropriate reaction to this problem.

1 2 3 ›