puppers legendary skin for ALS research
Hello!
I noticed it's been a while since DBD has done some kind of charity cosmetic, and given the recent news that Puppers's ALS has progressed to a point that he can no longer play DBD, I wanted to come and float an idea. I think it would be really sweet to have a Dwight skin that's in honor of Puppers/looks like him, and donate to proceeds to ALS research. I think it would be a really lovely way to honor and support someone who's been such a big part of the game.
Comments
I think they could/should make another "Charity Case" set.
Something like that or a light in the fog charm would be really cool for sure!
Agreed on this. If BHVR can't figure out fixing the game, at least give one of its most positive content creators some honorary stuff that helps him live comfortably.
Just saw his last Tweets - that is really sad.
I really hope that our medicine some day advances like in Star Trek that you simply could heal stuff like that.
:( Nooooo poor Puppers.... First I'd heard. I'd buy a cosmetic to help in a heart beat.