Do we lose flans after Event?
Sooo am i buying these Flans and saving them for nothing or do we get to use them even if the event is over? just making sure.
Tagged:
BHVR
Sooo am i buying these Flans and saving them for nothing or do we get to use them even if the event is over? just making sure.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doubt it, they haven't taken away anniversary offerings in the past because they're just bloodpoints offerings.
No, but you won't be able to obtain them again, so become loot goblins while you can lol.
I would assume no since I still have 105% cakes from last year.
I just played with someone using a 3rd anniversary cake. Made me nostalgic.
yes sir!
No - BHVR wants you to think of this as your compensation for taking away bonus BP for BBQ and WGLF ๐
Hell yeah, I might still have a 103%, not sure. With the prestiging thing losing everything it's rare for me.
I have a few on my ghostyy, but I do have 300 Ghastly Gateau on my Nurse. <.>
You still get to keep and use them once the event is over. They will no longer be obtainable after the event ends, though.
i just didn't know if maybe this year would be different lol
We're not removing the flans, they will still stay in your inventories, same as the previous anniversary cakes.
THANK YOU MANDY
I won't be using them.
I.