How would you nerf Nurse?
The next strongest killer in the game does not come even close to a Nurse potential and power.
So without repeating the same things that we're said over and over again about how strong Nurse is and why,how would you nerf her?
Now this may seem like a bit much,but this is how I would nerf someone that has the power to ignore everything in the game to make it fair and balanced.
Make Plaid Flannel basekit.
Make Nurse a 110m killer.
Reduce her blink charges to a maximum of 1 at all times.
Remove blink recharge cooldown.
Rework addons that gives Nurse aditional blink charges.
This will make Nurse easier to learn while still being very strong played by a good Nurse player.
I honestly think there is no middle ground when it comes to Nurse,she needs a heavy nerf to be considered fair to go againts.

Comments
Make her blink attacks special attacks. This would make basekit nurse a lot less busted
Nerf? I wouldn't. I would rework her from the ground up. I don't know what changes I'd make, but there's no way to make unrestricted teleporting fair. Her entire kit would have to be thrown out.
Would put an end to the stupid Agitation + Starstruck combo on her which is not fine
Unless Sluzzy asks for a nerf for the nurse, she's not op. So no.
I'd make the speed of the travel slightly slower so there was more time to double back or dart to the side. Maybe 2% slower or something very slight.
Add-on nerfs and blink hits as an M2 attack to remove devastation with instant-downs.
I wouldn't.
I'd play her, get good at her and then put that knowledge toward being good at facing off against her.
Running around the same rock 6 times shouldn't be a go to against the whole roster.
Strong killers make the game fun, unpredictable and exciting.
A good nurse can be terrifying to face and that's DBD horror survival at its best.
I would not.
by buffing every other killer to the maximum.
I want trapper to force grab his traps from a distance, Wraith just can phase through walls and floors as he pleases and myers can fly
great ideea
Once killers get buffed to the point where everyone is viable (maybe in 2026) I will be happy with Nurse.
As for the nerf, just make one of her iri add-ons basekit. There you go, Nurse nerfed.
Change her like oni that she has to earn her power and make her 115% movemet speed.
At this point I’d just remove her entirely. The game would be 10 times better if Nurse wasn’t in it. The killer perk buffs that would make Nurse even more broken can finally happen!
Tweak addons.
Remove charges after stun.
Blink hits count as special attacks not basic.
Listening to the nurse mains in here you'd think nurse is a killer in dire need of buffs.
Just make her blink attacks not count as basic attacks and nerf the range add-ons, that's all.
I was thinking of making Nurse 110% but with 1 blink, but it will not work. To my understanding, it will be like this:
By turning her into a soft, foamy material that doesn't hurt when it hits you.
Definitely start with her add ons.
Double range should not be a thing.
They gave her a recharge as a balance factor but then gave her recharge add-ons xD Like come on. What's the point of her cd then? Those, fatigue and range need to be removed altogether and give her add-ons that do something unique like make her blinks silent or makes gens glow when you blink near them. Something to help but nothing to help in an actual chase because she legit ignores everything. Windows, walls, pallets and loops.
Thinking you can actually counter Nurse is just ignorant,a good Nurse will always steamroll you no matter how good you are because there is no real counter to her.
But i'm not surprised there are still people who find excuses to defend their precious Nurse that's been steamrolling the game for over 6 years now.
sTarstruck nUrse wIth aGitation cAn bE cOuntered 🤓
Thi sounds similar to my suggestion yeah and I think this is the way to nerf her.
It kind of makes sense. Even as it is now, that add-on is useless against most players.
It can be used as a surprise attack against a very good team but otherwise there are better add-ons.
Forcing the crying bunch to play her so they finally understand* how she works would do it.
*) or not, the world is an harsh place after all.
You could make killer players less interested in playing her by buffing the abilities of other killers.
Long story short OP, you can't, her basekit is one of those powers which is extremely binary. Nerfs could very easily destroy her and any kind of buff would make her too oppressive. There are a few changes which would help remove some of the more obnoxious scenarios on her:
People asking for 110% with one blink have no idea how strong this would make her. Knowing how to zone properly is what makes the difference between a good and an excellent nurse. Even with the loss of a second blink, being able to chase down survivors with 110% would be a massive buff. You do not want to do that trust me lol. The correct solution would have been never to release her in the first place, but since we're here now a complete redesign won't happen. However, if they ever release a second follow up to this game, I wouldn't be shocked if Nurse didn't make the cut.
I would balance the rest of the game first before touching her.
close the gap between solo and SWF, show icons on what survivors are up to, maybe some sort of kindred in basekit.
Remove all safe pallets from the game (Gideon meat plant would be in need of a hard rework)
Global small balance changes across all lower-tier killers. Trapper can carry 1 more trap, set it faster, wraith uncloak faster, Billy moves faster etc.
The nurse is an unbalanced character in an unbalanced game which funny enough, makes her balanced. Balance the game and then balance her. She should not be a priority
Make her second blink have much shorter lunge range, change some add-ons, done.
I would not.