What are you looking forward to the most in the new update?
I can't wait to dodge until I get what looks to be a 3+ solo queue lobby and go for a non-stop sluggaroni with new Knock Out
I can't wait to dodge until I get what looks to be a 3+ solo queue lobby and go for a non-stop sluggaroni with new Knock Out
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The killer improvements are what I'm looking forward to the most
Dead Hard go bye bye
M1 Killer's finally aren't dogshit anymore
Die by Campers with Dead Lock at 3-4 Gen then seeing all teammate die because I dont bring Kindred.
Dead Hard change.
No other perk has made my blood boil than this one.
1. Seeing if I can do first chase without 2 gens popping.
2. Seeing if chases in general feel better with survivors being unable to greed pallets with DH.
3. Abusing the fact that STBFL and Brutal Strength have inadvertently been buffed and I may not have to run slowdown perks anymore.
Since so many survivor players insist on "quiting", I'm looking forward to improved survivor que.
to see how they call April's Fool in July and revert everything after a lot of people stop playing
Are you going to stop playing?
Thantophobia buff
Since I like playing annoying legion this will even be better