Delete Demogorgon's wallhacks
Title. And here's another sentence for good measure.
Title. And here's another sentence for good measure.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
???????
I too am ??????
Literally the most balanced killer in the game lmao, and that's like well known too. This isn't some secret.
Ah yes good old demogorgon basekit wallhacks + win the game button, while I don't think he needs both, I don't think we should lose either, so instead were gonna nerf greninja
I don't even think you can get more balanced than Demogorgon.
He is literally the only Killer I see who NEVER gets any hate in any way.
You cannot be serious.
Leave my demo pup alone, he's a good boy
What ?
are you talking about his Iri add-ons that let's you see every survivors on the map when you use your portals ? it's fine and balanced calling it wallhacks is maybe too much perks like Floods of Rage exists and they show you auras for 7 seconds,Leprose Lichen should stay untouched.
A true "wallhack" perk is I'm All Ears which is great on Pyramid Head and on some others killers too.
Leave Demodoggy alone.
You can have it from my cold, dead hands. And I intend to throw my body off a cliff